1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Draft 2009

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by FG21, Apr 18, 2009.

1. NFL Draft 2009

Name your team and what you want!

San Francisco 49ers 10. need O Line! Actually QB but I will leave everything to Singletary. Rock on.
  2. tampa bay bucs..I dont actually want anything from the draft..I just want dungy back :(
  3. New Orleans Saints.
    Need a big defensive player. Somebody who can lead the defense, probably a DT or MLB
  4. Oh my goodness. Another Saints fan!!!:D

I'm originally from N'awlins and watched the very first game with my Daddy at Tulane's stadium. I love the Saints!

I love Drew Breeze, who I call "Easy Breezy down in the Big Easy". I think he's great and does so much for the community.

Sad to see Deuce McAllister go, but I do agree, he gave all he had... it was time. I agree, we need help defensively.

Love football!
  5. LOL!!! Everyone wants Dungy....hope he enjoys his retirement though. Tampa lost Gruden and Garcia. Should be an interesting year for ya.
  6. Gruden / garcia Im happy to see go. Not so happy about kiffin though. that will hurt us.
  7. Garcia did a pretty good job for you guys...especially as a (cough) older QB..:D.

I am not a fan of Gruden, but he has been a good coach.
  8. Yea I was sad to see McAllister go. He is my favorite NFL player.
    I'm upset about them getting of both DTs Young and Thomas too.

I think we will have a pretty good run next season though