1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie saying hi from Massachusetts

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by JamesCook, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Newbie saying hi from Massachusetts

Hi,

My name's James and I'm a Born-again Christian.

So far, I love this forum and I've only just gone through the approval process! :smiley90: I love the filtering process. It's nice to know that there's a community to discuss things without having to deal with flaming.

I live in Massachusetts with my wife of almost 10 years and our 6 year old daughter. We attend an Acts-based church (focused on outreach and equipping) and am constantly learning more about my faith. Trying to be a living sacrifice but crawl off the altar daily...thank God for Grace.

I hope to check in at least once a week and get to know some of you here.

In Him,
    James

2. Nice to meet you James :)

looking forward to your contributions .

Love bless,

-Michael

3. So very glad to have you.

[​IMG]

4. Welcome to CFS James

5. Hello, welcome to CFS... :)

6. Hi James!!!!!! Glad to meet you. Ya I know bout crawling off the Alter or crawling to the Alter. I have done it both ways and have come out HUMBLED by Jesus. It is great both ways. So I am eagerly waiting to hear from you my new brother from another mother. God Bless you sir and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chili out.

7. Just a big ol' southern welcome to CFS James.

8. Helllloooo :)
    Hope you keep posting!