New World Order, Environmentalism, Conspiracy theory etc.

If they shoot you first......that removes the specter of horror of having your head cut off.

IMO the Muslim faith is an anti-Christ religion without a doubt.
Islam is a red herring. The intelligence groups in the US, UK, and Israel have created/radicalized and used the various Muslim terrorist groups as a blunt instrument
to encourage discord and regime change throughout the Middle East. While they are divided, the peoples of the Middle East will never be able to resist the plans
of the NWO. Daniel stated plainly that the anti-Christ will promote a "god of forces" and will pretend to be the messiah himself.
The religion of the elite is Gnostic Luciferianism, so the anti-Christ will likely play into some aspect of that.

Islam is a red herring. The intelligence groups in the US, UK, and Israel have created/radicalized and used the various Muslim terrorist groups as a blunt instrument
to encourage discord and regime change throughout the Middle East. While they are divided, the peoples of the Middle East will never be able to resist the plans
of the NWO. Daniel stated plainly that the anti-Christ will promote a "god of forces" and will pretend to be the messiah himself.
The religion of the elite is Gnostic Luciferianism, so the anti-Christ will likely play into some aspect of that.

Along with the Gnostic Luciferianism connection I would encourage you to do some study on something else.

Perhaps we might begin with the title, "God of Fortresses," that you posted from Daniel 11:38 and where this god received its name. Even, more importantly, what is implied by the title. Consequently, an important note to consider at this point, is the fact that most all modern translations of the Hebrew text regarding the strange god mentioned in Daniel 11:38, refer to the deity as "a" god of fortresses but, the correct rendering is "the" god of fortresses. The seemingly unimportant fact that the article "a" is used instead of "the," is indeed of great importance. I believe the intent of the verse is meant to convey that this god was "THE" god worshipped time and time again, not "a" god, which would, perhaps, infer one of many.

"The god of fortresses," as used, an idol (#433, #410); the Israelites knew of her well, as did most of the pagan world.
From an article by Mr. Stearman (Prophecy In The News).............
"Ishtar, Goddess of the Tower, the goddess, or "Mother of Harlots," as she is called in Revelation 17:5, is found throughout scripture. She is the Canaanite Ashtoreth, the "Queen of Heaven" in Jeremiah 7:18, and the Diana of the Ephesians" of Acts 19:28.

Though her identity changes, her purpose never does. She is the great "virgin queen" who gives birth to an immortal redeemer. In short, she is Satan’s counterfeit of the Bible’s redemption story. The Babylonian Semiramis, under the name of Astarte, was known as "the tower goddess" and it was from her that the worship of the child and mother started.

There seems to be some ambivalence in the translation. Some version have "fortresses" or "fortress" (Young's literal has "stronghold"),
while others list the term as "forces". Could be Astarte, seeing that the US has a real big bronze statue of her standing in New York harbor.
Among occultists, the spirit is known as Astoroth, number 3 in Hell's hierarchy, only after Satan and Beelzebuth.

I guess the conspiracy is, that people pretend not to know anything about it. Its like Judas pretending he wasnt a thief. He also had his fellow thief friends, the ones that gave him the thirty pieces of silver...

But Jesus knew all along. he wasnt fooling him. I think Judas was thinking he could fool the other disciples though. They genuinely didnt know he was a bad one.

This thread is partly to wake people up to the deep deception of our various governments. If you are happy to ignore that then that's fine by me, there are still plenty of believers who know they are called to war in this area and called to be watchmen, even if some prefer blindness.
Do you think that it can be stopped? That what God has clearly laid out in the Bible is going to happen to this world can be reversed or stopped? Besides praying and voting, what is it you are asking us to do? (I'm not asking to be a smart Alec, I really would like to know.)
I imagine you have read Mark13. What do you think Jesus would have said if the disciples had responded with, "Don't worry yourself with all this political end times dramas. God has everything planned and under His control."
Mark13v14“When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15Let no one on the housetop go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 17How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 18Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

Jesus obviously has everything under control, but still makes it clear that it is going to be dreadful for some people. Those who display their faith with naive, "don't worry God's in control" are usually those who suffer the worst.

Jesus wasn't telling them it could be stopped. He was telling them to flee, wasn't He, not take up arms against it? Where would we flee to now when it is the whole world? Again, I'm asking because I want to hear your answer, not to challenge you.
You cannot claim faith for future events unless you also regularly function at that level of faith today. Thus I presume you never face a single crisis because God's in control, never experience sickness or death in the family because God's in control, are never short of money because God's in control, are never out of work because God's in control, never get frustrated because God's in control, Your car never breaks down because God's in control, etc.

My answer to that is because God is in control I can get through those things. Not avoid them, get through them.

I guess the conspiracy is, that people pretend not to know anything about it. Its like Judas pretending he wasnt a thief. He also had his fellow thief friends, the ones that gave him the thirty pieces of silver...

But Jesus knew all along. he wasnt fooling him. I think Judas was thinking he could fool the other disciples though. They genuinely didnt know he was a bad one.
Again I disagree Lanolin, most people are genuinely ignorant, deaf dumb and blind, and are not pretending at all. They are more interested in the latest soap, the heroic football team they support, who is sleeping with who amongst all the celebrities, etc.
It really is a case of "bread and circuses". The governments can do what they like as long as they can keep the people occupied and fed.

The number of people who know anything about the New World Order is microscopic. Yes they have seen hollywood films etc, but they think conspiracy talk ranks in the same order of reality as Startrek.

Here is a fact. Most of the people I know personally, who have any understanding of the things being discussed here, do so because I told them and showed them the evidence. They had never noticed anything neither had they joined the dots, until I presented them with evidence.
They are now doing their own leg work and sending me stuff they come across.

Evil is hierarchal and all parts (groups) that are not of God, answer to Satan. Islam is not a red herring. I don't see how all these groups/conspiracies unite in end times but they all serve the purpose to mislead people. I assume that when the particular group no longer serves it's diabolic purpose, it will be as always with evil - the group will be abandoned and it's adherents left to catastrophe and damnation. A surprise only to the members. I think we are past the point of no return, in any event. Praying, reading scripture, and staying in God's grace are the only options.

Reactions: Juk
Well, I hang out with believers, not unbelievers.
I would agree that if you hung out with unbelievers, they wouldnt know.

That's pretty much what I was getting at in my reply to Francis Drake's post. Other than this, what else are we to do? I'm interested in seeing his response.

Well, I'm guessing that Drake is advocating exposing these groups for what they are. I'm going with @Lanolin on this one - what regular forum poster has not heard of these groups and their evil intent?

Do you think that it can be stopped? That what God has clearly laid out in the Bible is going to happen to this world can be reversed or stopped? Besides praying and voting, what is it you are asking us to do? (I'm not asking to be a smart Alec, I really would like to know.)
Firstly, God has not clearly laid it out. Scripture shows the bare bones of the coming world empire. That is the nature of prophecy.
I am not suggesting that we can stop or reverse what scripture informs us will happen. However I believe that we can frustrate their plans and bring spiritual freedom to many more people for a time.
ie. The UK has been a member of the European Union since the early 70s, however there has been a rising indignation at the antidemocratic way that EU operates. As over 80% of our laws are now made in another country by foreigners, Britain has completely lost its independent sovereign status as a nation. Using all sorts of deception and propaganda, this happened behind the backs of the people, and most people are still in the dark.

Through constant prayer and also campaigns of information, there has been a rising indignation amongst the people and the government has now been forced into a commitment to hold a referendum on our membership.
My wife and I have been fighting this cause for decades because that is what the Lord told us to do. I know that the EU and the other ten regions will certainly happen, but why should we automatically presume that the UK must be a part of that evil empire right now.
Jesus wasn't telling them it could be stopped. He was telling them to flee, wasn't He, not take up arms against it? Where would we flee to now when it is the whole world? Again, I'm asking because I want to hear your answer, not to challenge you.
Go back and read my post, especially the last paragraph. I never implied that Jesus was telling them the destruction of Jerusalem could be stopped. I made it clear that he was telling them to flee.
My post was a reaction to those who keep saying that all they need to do was get on their knees and pray. Here we have Jesus telling them to get off their knees and run!

My answer to that is because God is in control I can get through those things. Not avoid them, get through them.

Certainly God is in control, but he has promised wisdom in how we should react to what we see and hear. And as Jesus pointed out to the disciples, there were things they should do that would enable them to be safe. ie. whenever an enemy comes, everyone would flee into the city. Jesus was telling them to flee the city because everyone who did the normal thing and ran inside would end up dead. Jesus did not say just sit still and pray and it would all be ok!

That's pretty much what I was getting at in my reply to Francis Drake's post. Other than this, what else are we to do? I'm interested in seeing his response.

I have no idea what Sir Drake has in mind. The bottom line truth is that there is not one single thing that can be done ......
outside of getting the saving gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ out to the world of unbelievers.
No matter what we want to happen, when God puts something into motion it is a done deal no matter what we want or think.

There seems to be some ambivalence in the translation. Some version have "fortresses" or "fortress" (Young's literal has "stronghold"),
while others list the term as "forces". Could be Astarte, seeing that the US has a real big bronze statue of her standing in New York harbor.
Among occultists, the spirit is known as Astoroth, number 3 in Hell's hierarchy, only after Satan and Beelzebuth.

Are you aware that the statue you refer to was NOT a gift from the govt. of France to the USA. It was a gift from the Parisian Order of the Masonic Lodge to the City of New York.

The Statue of Liberty is actually a replica of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar the Mother of Harlots and the goddess of Freedom/Liberty. That is her name however if you spend a little time on this you find out that once again it goes back to "Semeramis" the wife of Nimrod and mother of Tamuz in Genesis 10. She is called by different names in different countries but all of them track back to the 1st source in Genesis 10. She is called Diana, Gaia, Astarte, Ashtoreth by the Phoenicians, Estar, Cupid,and Inanna.

Ishtar has many titles. In her aspect as Great Goddess she is called Great Mother, Goddess of Goddesses, Ruler of the World, Lady of Heaven, Queen of Heaven, Queen of Heaven and Earth, Ruler of the Heavens and the Queen of Cakes. She is also the mother of Tamuz.

Initiates into the rites of Mithra were called lions and were marked on their foreheads with the Egyptian cross. The first degree initiates had a golden crown placed on their heads, representing their spiritual self, and this crown, symbolizing the rays of the sun, can be found on the Statue of Liberty in NY harbor. She is holding the Masonic “Torch of Enlightenment”. Also referred to back in the 1700′s by the Illuminati as the “Flaming Torch of Reason”. The Torch represents the “Sun” in the sky.

Believe me when I say that this is a rabbit hole that most people do not want to know anything about because it will mess up your thinking about what you are comfortable knowing.

As in the beginning, so at the end.....Nimrod, Ishtar and tower with confusion. Nimrod is the original evil conspiracy.

I think without knowledge the people perish so it is good you are warning people.
It has always been interesting to me that the UK have so far resisted being part of the EU.
We don't have that kind of wholesale resistance in NZ I'm sad to say...it seems whomever is in power gets easily swayed by the elites. If they aren't christian.

but even the named christian parties..have ended up becoming corrupted by power. We are to be not of this world anyway...I would say in my own life, that being free from being a slave to babylon is the best thing. People may think oh why don't you apply for this or that...but why would anyone, being freed from being a slave, go back to slavery????

As in the beginning, so at the end.....Nimrod, Ishtar and tower with confusion. Nimrod is the original evil conspiracy.

Correct! All of the religious deception and erroneous worship practices we see today can be traced by to that time and that individual.

Back