New World Order, Environmentalism, Conspiracy theory etc.

or

Europa-Statue-EU-Headquarters-Brussels-600x450.jpg

The info I found on it refers to the The Abduction of Europa by Zeuss. A few other examples of this theme.

The Abduction of Europa, Jean Francois De Troy. National Gallery of Art, Washington, USA:
300px-The_Abduction_of_Europa%2C_Jean-Fran%C3%A7ois_de_Troy.jpg

The Abduction of Europa, Rembrandt. J Paul Getty Museum, California, USA:
300px-Rembrandt_Abduction_of_Europa.jpg

The Rape of Europa, Titian. The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston, USA.
300px-Tizian_085.jpg

The info I found on it refers to the The Abduction of Europa by Zeuss. A few other examples of this theme.

The Abduction of Europa, Jean Francois De Troy. National Gallery of Art, Washington, USA:

300px-Tizian_085.jpg
The difference between these various paintings, as opposed to the sculptures around the EU Parliament building, the building itself and the whole EU shebang, is that the EU itself is specifically claiming association to that belief, and the rebuilding of Babel. The whole EU project is demonic, and a fulfillment of scripture about the coming antichrist world empire.

300px-Tizian_085.jpg
It's still evil, though.

I keep thinking, though, about that narrow gate and how many fairly good people (IMO) are going to miss that gate because they are deceived and mislead - following majority thinking (flavor of the month) in a sleep like trance. It's not gonna be one of those "oops, my bad...let's fix it." Nor will there be any joy in saying "I told you so." There are many calling America the whore of Babylon. And it's certainly true many hate America. I dunno....it's just sad. Tragic and eternal, actually.
Doesn't Greece's latest troubles put some doubt on the EU? And I hear the UK wants to pull out altogether?

As far as I can make out, the sculptures and the pictures all draw from exactly same theme taken from Greek Mythology. That is (apparently, I don't really know mythology) the abduction of Europa by Zeus. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

In part, I posted just out of curiosity to see what the reactions would be.

Guess I was focusing more on the Babylon whore riding the beast. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology). But there are many many links with what would be considered the conspiracy folks. Human women with self proclaimed divinities. A god in this case or fallen angel getting nephilim or hybrids. Throw in a bull and a cow....and similarities with alien abduction and their breeding program. It's right on topic. I wasn't challenging but it's morning here and I wasn't sharp with my thinking. Thanks for the explanation.

And I hear the UK wants to pull out altogether?

I don't think a date is fixed yet but there will be a referendum on whether to stay or leave before the end of 2017. I don't know how it will go but my best guess at the moment is that feelings are pretty evenly divided. The UK is supposed to be trying to re-negotiate its position in Europe and I'd further guess that if such negotiation is successful, those wishing to remain would be in the majority. All speculation...

What?
Is that poster for real? Got occult symbols. Pentagrams all over it.

And people take the rapture theory seriously. Christians ought to know they not going to be raped or raptured they going to be resurrected with all the saints on the LAST day and gathered to where Jesus is. And everyone going to see that, it wont be secret.

As far as I can make out, the sculptures and the pictures all draw from exactly same theme taken from Greek Mythology. That is (apparently, I don't really know mythology) the abduction of Europa by Zeus. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

In part, I posted just out of curiosity to see what the reactions would be.
Now isn't that interesting Boltardy?
The whole mythology of the Rape of Europa is Greek, and John wrote the book of Revelation whilst on Patmos, a Greek island. Bear in mind that some of ancient mythology has factual roots. eg. Most people dismissed the idea of giants, even bible giants as mythology, it being hard to separate fact from fiction in regard to ancient giants and titans etc. In the intelligence world it is called disinformation, you flood the ether with false leads so that the plain open truth gets relegated to fantasy.
The various cults of ancient giants are beginning to open up with various discoveries of giant skeletons, (but that is not for this thread please.)
How much of the Rape of Europa represents what was happening in the hidden war in the heavens.
The dream of Nebuchadnezzar shows that a single cause, Satan and his hordes, has continued throughout thousands of years trying to gain tyrannical control of the whole of mankind, all the way till the second coming of Christ.
Thus the woman and the beast of Revelation was not something that just happens at the very end time, but is is something that has been ongoing since the beginning. That fact is clear from Revelation17!
Should we be surprised that God gave such a revelation on Patmos?

What?
Is that poster for real? Got occult symbols. Pentagrams all over it.

And people take the rapture theory seriously. Christians ought to know they not going to be raped or raptured they going to be resurrected with all the saints on the LAST day and gathered to where Jesus is. And everyone going to see that, it wont be secret.
Lanolin, the poster is an official publication and therefore very real, the EU institutions being littered with such images. However their existence neither supports nor denies the rapture of the saints, there is no connection either way.

I don't think a date is fixed yet but there will be a referendum on whether to stay or leave before the end of 2017. I don't know how it will go but my best guess at the moment is that feelings are pretty evenly divided. The UK is supposed to be trying to re-negotiate its position in Europe and I'd further guess that if such negotiation is successful, those wishing to remain would be in the majority. All speculation...
The stance of all three Westminster elite parties (Conservative, Labour, Liberal-democrats) has been one of constant support for membership of the EU. The only serious party to campaign for withdrawal is UKIP the United Kingdom Independence Party.

The media, education, banking, corporate business, unions, and mainline parties are all in the pocket of the Bilderberg Group which makes learning the truth a very difficult business.
Add to that the habit of the EU commission of rejecting any no-votes and insisting on rerun elections with monster amounts of EU money thrown in to force the result in their favour.
The EU is an undemocratic institution, and short of civil war they are unlikely to accept an "out" vote.
In 2013, Cameron was interviewed by El Pais the Spanish newspaper. When asked, would he be willing to leave the EU if that was the referendum result, he replied, "No I would not!"

The stance of all three Westminster elite parties (Conservative, Labour, Liberal-democrats) has been one of constant support for membership of the EU. The only serious party to campaign for withdrawal is UKIP the United Kingdom Independence Party.

True but I don't think that gives any indication of public feeling on this issue. UKIP achieved 12.6% of the vote in the 2015 general election. I've just looked up a recent yougov poll. According to that:

45% would remain, 35% would leave with 20% "undecided".

True but I don't think that gives any indication of public feeling on this issue. UKIP achieved 12.6% of the vote in the 2015 general election. I've just looked up a recent yougov poll. According to that:

45% would remain, 35% would leave with 20% "undecided".
Hah, but you remember all the polls they did and how massively far out they were?
Anyway, as far as I am concerned we should be praying that the people wake up to the bondage the nation is in.

Back