New World Order, Environmentalism, Conspiracy theory etc.

Who was found dead?
Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, an anti-vaccine physician, has been found dead in what police believe is a suicide.
Bradstreet died of what authorities say appears to be a self-inflicted gun shot to the chest.
His body was found by a fisherman on June 19 in Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, N.C. Authorities also found a handgun in the water.
He was known for publishing controversial research suggesting a link between vaccines and autism.

How many people shoot themselves in the chest?
Bet you $20 the gun wasn't his.

I have not read the 2 Babylons, as of yet. It is quoted in the book I am currently reading - "The Shinar Directive: Preparing the way for the son of perdition's return." My next book is Petrus Romanus but I will add 2 Babylons to the list. The Lake book defines 3 Babylons: political/financial/religious and that the finsncial is the most powerful. Since waking up, roughly 4 years ago...I have become ravenous for scripture and information using the lens of the HS. I am shell shocked at how stupid I have been.

I believe that there not three Babylons, but two, representing the two legs of the image in Daniel.
One of the legs of Babylons is the political/military system. These being one in the same as Von Causewitz said, "War is the continuation of politics by other means".
The other leg being religion.
Money/finance is just the means of conducting the various aspects of the NWO and is at home equally in religion as in politics.

Most people claim the two legs of Nebuchadnezzar's dream represent the east and west empires. In contrast, I believe that the two legs represent the twin natures of Rome, political/military and religious. Rome has always been intertwined like this, first leaning on one leg and the other. All kings of Europe have been beholden to the Pope, and in turn Rome has been beholden to them, or as Revelation says, prostituted herself to the kings of all the earth.

As we approach the end, we will see far more of these twin themes of religion and politics taking control of the planet. However we need to recognise that the religious side will not necessarily be of the order we have seen in the past. Pagan Rome had the distinct characteristic of absorbing all preceding pagan gods into its pantheon.
At the risk of condemnation, I believe this aspect of Rome has not changed at all, proof being the Pope adding his voice to the current clamour that we all come together to save the planet...........by which we will all be made to serve the goddess Gaia!

People always talk of the revived Roman empire, as if it disappeared. If Rome had disappeared, then it would require a large clear break in the two legs of Nebuchadnezzar's statue. The fact that there is no break indicates to me that Rome has continued without ceasing, and will remain till destroyed by the coming of Christ.

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, an anti-vaccine physician, has been found dead in what police believe is a suicide.
Bradstreet died of what authorities say appears to be a self-inflicted gun shot to the chest.
His body was found by a fisherman on June 19 in Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, N.C. Authorities also found a handgun in the water.
He was known for publishing controversial research suggesting a link between vaccines and autism.

How many people shoot themselves in the chest?
Bet you $20 the gun wasn't his.
Wow! Didn't know that. Thanks for sharing... yes, I'll bet it wasn't his gun...

I believe that there not three Babylons, but two, representing the two legs of the image in Daniel.
One of the legs of Babylons is the political/military system. These being one in the same as Von Causewitz said, "War is the continuation of politics by other means".
Money/finance is just the means of conducting the various aspects of the NWO and is at home equally in religion as in politics.

Most people claim the two legs of Nebuchadnezzar's dream represent the east and west empires. In contrast, I believe that the two legs represent the twin natures of Rome, political/military and religious. Rome has always been intertwined like this, first leaning on one leg and the other. All kings of Europe have been beholden to the Pope, and in turn Rome has been beholden to them, or as Revelation says, prostituted herself to the kings of all the earth.

As we approach the end, we will see far more of these twin themes of religion and politics taking control of the planet. However we need to recognise that the religious side will not necessarily be of the order we have seen in the past. Pagan Rome had the distinct characteristic of absorbing all preceding pagan gods into its pantheon.
At the risk of condemnation, I believe this aspect of Rome has not changed at all, proof being the Pope adding his voice to the current clamour that we all come together to save the planet...........by which we will all be made to serve the goddess Gaia!

People always talk of the revived Roman empire, as if it disappeared. If Rome had disappeared, then it would require a large clear break in the two legs of Nebuchadnezzar's statue. The fact that there is no break indicates to me that Rome has continued without ceasing, and will remain till destroyed by the coming of Christ.

The sequential nature of Roman government is seen in its transformation over the years. Does anyone know about the "Holy Roman-Germanic Empire?

BTW, is anyone familiar with the Federal Reserve? Just like Nimrod, who exchanged his stones for gold, the FR issues pieces of paper as currency, with NOTHING backing it. Up to 1935 you could exchange notes for gold. Up to 1964 you could get silver for the notes. Now, all you get is the good faith and credit of the U.S. The government must annually increase the "debt limit," to finance its spending. No one knows what would happen if the U.S. defaulted.

Lake was not using Daniel's dream at that point but using 3 Babylons as the arenas to control the world. He quotes the 2 Babylons several times and seems to agree with the 2 legs represent the east and west Roman authority. Ottoman empire and Vatican. He touches on a few sources that Nebuchadnezzar was of the bloodline of Ham/Cush/Nimrod. It is indicated that Constantine used Christianity and immediately started changing it to fit the Nimrod/luciferian mold. Lake holds with sola scriptura and that many in the Christian world have fallen (almost all denominations - Catholic & Protestant) away from this key. He is one of many that indicate that the pope will be the false prophet. He thinks Nimrod (by another name) will be he who was, is not and yet will be the AC.

Last edited:
I agree with the video @Francis Drake....News reports indicate some kind of sea change with Obama since he used the N word in that pod cast. I have watched the Obama eulogy of Pinkney several times and once again, I am wondering where Obama stands.

Continuing on the theme of the Roman Empire that never died, and thus will not need to be revived. This is what I wrote in post No243.
Pagan Rome had the distinct characteristic of absorbing all preceding pagan gods into its pantheon.
With that in mind, I finally found an article about Pope John Paul's pagan meeting in St Francis of Assisi in 1986. I remember reading it back then, but today found an amusing Catholic article denouncing it, on the basis that the Pope should be doing the right thing by the "Immaculate heart of Mary" yet another pagan nonsense.

Here's an extract.-
It's been 15½ years now since the 1986 Assisi "interfaith gathering" for "peace." So, did it work? Did we get "peace"? Needless to say, the answer is a resounding NO. Of course not. Something like this cannot work. If anything, it enkindles the just wrath of God even further. We've had war, war, and more war since. Was it coincidence or "God-incidence" that the 1997 earthquake in Assisi damaged the very basilica in which the 1986 interfaith abominations took place? Instead of finally consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, which is Heaven's peace plan, the Holy Father instead decided to call yet another Assisi meeting, in which the pagans were encouraged to occupy rooms in the convent of St. Francis and pray to their false deities, sacrifice to their demons, and call down their evil spirits.

Being a Catholic article, I hope to be relatively safe from accusations from Catholics, but read the article for yourself here.
http://www.dailycatholic.org/issue/2002Apr/apr19mdi.htm

BTW, I do not know who the false prophet will be and altho I have problems with the Catholic leadership, I don't lean towards the pope being the false prophet. I think there are serious theological issues in both Catholic and Protestant that are misleading people. I think the false prophet will be someone who claims to be Christ, Himself and will align with the islamic mahdi - who will be the AC.
Just my 2 cents.

Continuing on the theme of the Roman Empire that never died, and thus will not need to be revived. This is what I wrote in post No243.

With that in mind, I finally found an article about Pope John Paul's pagan meeting in St Francis of Assisi in 1986. I remember reading it back then, but today found an amusing Catholic article denouncing it, on the basis that the Pope should be doing the right thing by the "Immaculate heart of Mary" yet another pagan nonsense.

Here's an extract.-

Being a Catholic article, I hope to be relatively safe from accusations from Catholics, but read the article for yourself here.
http://www.dailycatholic.org/issue/2002Apr/apr19mdi.htm
There is nothing pagan about the "Immaculate heart of Mary", do some research before you run your mouth.

Many of us "run-of-the-mill" Catholics have wondered why the Pope just didn't do as St. Mary asked.
I mean, if you take her seriously, do as she says, if you don't take her seriously, don't pretend that you do.

There is nothing pagan about the "Immaculate heart of Mary", do some research before you run your mouth.

Many of us "run-of-the-mill" Catholics have wondered why the Pope just didn't do as St. Mary asked.
I mean, if you take her seriously, do as she says, if you don't take her seriously, don't pretend that you do.
Sorry Glomung, but there is nothing "immaculate" about Mary's heart, she was just a godly woman chosen by God. She's been in the grave for nearly 2000 years and is not giving instructions to anyone.
I guess I was slightly inaccurate as far as the dictionary definition is concerned in using the word pagan, I should have used the word Polytheist. But then the Catholic article used pagans to describe those who bowed down to idols, so it seemed appropriate to use it in regards to those who bow down to the immaculate heart of Mary!

BTW, I do not know who the false prophet will be and altho I have problems with the Catholic leadership, I don't lean towards the pope being the false prophet. I think there are serious theological issues in both Catholic and Protestant that are misleading people. I think the false prophet will be someone who claims to be Christ, Himself and will align with the islamic mahdi - who will be the AC.
Just my 2 cents.
May I suggest you do some research regarding the official Vatican claims for the Pope. These include being God on earth, being Christ on earth etc.
There is a huge wealth of material out there from the mouths of many popes and cardinals making the most outrageous statements. We don't need to accuse them, they boast about it.

The definition of Antichrist, simply means another/alternative Christ. Out of their own mouths etc.......

I don't particularly want to go down this route of name calling the Vatican as its a whole topic in its own right and would probably get the thread stopped. However, the true nature of Vatican power in the world represents one of the earth's biggest ever conspiracies and cover ups.
The sheeple continue to graze blindly.....

May I suggest you do some research regarding the official Vatican claims for the Pope. These include being God on earth, being Christ on earth etc.
There is a huge wealth of material out there from the mouths of many popes and cardinals making the most outrageous statements. We don't need to accuse them, they boast about it.

The definition of Antichrist, simply means another/alternative Christ. Out of their own mouths etc.......

I don't particularly want to go down this route of name calling the Vatican as its a whole topic in its own right and would probably get the thread stopped. However, the true nature of Vatican power in the world represents one of the earth's biggest ever conspiracies and cover ups.
The sheeple continue to graze blindly.....

I was speaking to AC the personage....not the spirit. I'm aware and have no need for this research - Just wanting to clarify that I don't think anyone having a birth record could claim to be Christ.

Sorry Glomung, but there is nothing "immaculate" about Mary's heart, she was just a godly woman chosen by God. She's been in the grave for nearly 2000 years and is not giving instructions to anyone.
I guess I was slightly inaccurate as far as the dictionary definition is concerned in using the word pagan, I should have used the word Polytheist. But then the Catholic article used pagans to describe those who bowed down to idols, so it seemed appropriate to use it in regards to those who bow down to the immaculate heart of Mary!
Protestant ignorance concerning Roman Catholic doctrine is plain appalling. You got it wrong again.

Just my 2 cents.
Believe it or not, Islam says when their messiah comes he'll come with Jesus! There's your false prophet. He'll claim he's Jesus so as to refute all the misunderstanding the "Christians" were taught and bring them under Islam. The two of them will rule the earth.

Building the NWO sometimes has hiccups!
Here we are on the eve of Greece bursting out of the Euro currency union. Whether this happens or not, I don't know, we shall have to wait and see.

However, back in the middle section of this thread, I was derided repeatedly because I was praying against British membership of the European Union. According to the comments, I was praying against God's plan.

The simple fact is that the NWO final kingdom is not God's, but Satan's plan. That God knows the end from the beginning, and tells it to the prophets, still doesn't make God the author of such plans.

So what happens if the Greek Referendum at the weekend forces their exit from the Euro? Is that against the will of God?

I watch and pray,
Daniel2v41"In that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay.42"As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle.43"And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.…
Maybe a toenail is about to break off?

Building the NWO sometimes has hiccups!
Here we are on the eve of Greece bursting out of the Euro currency union. Whether this happens or not, I don't know, we shall have to wait and see.

However, back in the middle section of this thread, I was derided repeatedly because I was praying against British membership of the European Union. According to the comments, I was praying against God's plan.

The simple fact is that the NWO final kingdom is not God's, but Satan's plan. That God knows the end from the beginning, and tells it to the prophets, still doesn't make God the author of such plans.

So what happens if the Greek Referendum at the weekend forces their exit from the Euro? Is that against the will of God?

I watch and pray,
Daniel2v41"In that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay.42"As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle.43"And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.…
Maybe a toenail is about to break off?

Discussion is great. But Christ wants us to love one another first. Be very careful! Exalting one denomination over another leads us back to the quagmire of Arminianism vs. Calvinism. Let's not get the thread shut down here, like another one did recently.

And if we look at the Revelation we see TWO Babylons. One is chapter 17 and the other is chapter 18.

Chapter 17 is all about the judgment of the Religious Babylonian system, "The Great Harlot".

Chapter 18 is all about the judgment of the Political Economic Babylonian system. "The End Time Capital City".

For anyone who is interested, there's a free book I found while reading an article on a web site accusing Kenneth Copeland & family of being freemasons. It's called Codex Magica by Texe Marrs...and is about the illuminati....Gonna try to attach the pdf file here. No go...too large. Maybe this? http://economictheology.com/Downloads/Special/Codex_Magica-by_Texe_Marrs.pdf. Otherwise it can be found here: http://kennethcopelandblog.com/2013/01/18/are-the-copelands-freemasons-separating-fact-from-fallacy/

Back