New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part one

New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part one
By Herbert H Ogletree
(MY OWN INTERPERTAION is at top. Ending with Bible verse to study this for your own self. )

God the Father
In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God

and the Word was God the Father, and so was Christ the one and only Son of God our own Savior. The same as in the beginning. All thing was made by God and with out him not any thing was made for in him was life, and the life was the light of man.

John - 1:2-5

For God so lover the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that who so ever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life, but he that beliveth not is condemned already. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn; but that the world through him might be saved. The same as we find in the Book of St-John.

Jesus

For in Christ he so loved the world that he was willing to come to earth and give his life on the cross for our remission and redemption that we shall not perish, but that we as man shall find our way into Heaven through him.

Then we find Jesus saying unto his father in the seventeenth chapter of St-John. I have glorified thee on the earth; I have finished the work which thy gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self as it was before the world was in the beginning. As we find in the Book of St- John

Christ also gave us the good news about the Great Rapture of the Bible, but the greatest was coming from the Churches of Revelations, coming from the one and only Church of Philadelphia. Here we find Christ saying: Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the great hour of temptations that shall come upon all the earth.

A temptation which shall come upon the whole world, being (The Great Tribulation) to try them that are left behind here on the earth after this the Great Rapture. Behold, I come quickly and hold fast that which thou hast, making sure that no man take thy crown.

Revelation -3:7-11.

The New Beginning is for the ones that shall be left behind here on earth after the Great Rapture, to live out the Great Tribulations and it many trials and along with their many hard ships here on earth they are also the only ones that shall be given yet another chance after the Great Rapture to make things right with the greatness of God the Father and also his great victorious Son.

These were also the Great multitude that John saw in Heaven, and the angel said they had came out of the Great Tribulations now sporting their White Robes of Purity. and has now made their new home in Heaven, this was after coming out of this the, (New Beginning, in which God has given them another chance here on earth after the Great Rapture.)

Even after man surviving the trials and many other hardships of the Great Tribulations, man are still going to need the redeemson, and the cleansing of the blood that only our one and only Lord Jesus Christ can give.

With Christ dieing on the Cross was the only way that we could be redeemed and scarified enough in the blood of Christ to get us into Heaven. For Christ is only all of our one and only ticket into the greatness of Heaven.

Revelation - 7:13-15

For in Christ we find our Salvation, our one and only redemption backed by the Godhead through his Heavenly Glory. And we also find Christ bearing his many hardships that he had to endure while carrying this redemption out here on earth. That whosoever believe in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
The same as we find in the Book of St-Luke.11-47-50

We also find that Jesus had many hardships, even from the time of his very own birth, these hardships that followed him through his whole life time here on earth. Then also followed him through to his death on the cross, this also continued until he went back into Heaven.

And we also find that his mother being warned of God in a dream right after his birth that they should not return by Herod, they departed into their own country still by another way.

Matthew - 2:13-18

When it comes to Satan he never over look anyone, not even Christ the Son of God when he came to Earth. For the serpent really went to work on him with him being our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Then Jesus was led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Matthew - 4:1-1

Christ receive much criticism when he was on earth, for the sons of man was all the time trying to find fault with him, expertly with him being the Son of God trying to criticize and find fault with anything and everything that he did. Even Christ said. For the Son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day. .

Matthew -12: 1-8

And when Christ was departed thence, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath through the corn, and his disciples was hungry and began to pluck the corn, and to eat. But when the Pharisees saw it and they said unto him, Be hold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to upon the Sabbath day.

Matthew -12: 10-14

You can also look for #2 real soon.

New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 2
By Herbert H Ogletree
(MY OWN INTERPERTAION is at top. Ending with Bible verse to study this for your own self. )

With God saying behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well please I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgment to the Gentiles.

He shall not strive nor cry, neither shall any man hear his voice in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victor.

Matthew -12:22-28

During this very time the people was throwing everything that they had at Jesus, this had to have been a very bad day for Christ, as we find once again in the very same Chapter. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets; saying I will open my mouth in parable; I will utter things which have kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Matthew -12:37-38

Then with the people trying to bring this Chapter to an end we find that the people asking and demanding a sigh. If they had only stopped demanding and only look they would have seen.

Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, Master. saying, if we would see a sign from thee. - Christ he showed many signs, if only the people had been willing to stop and look and lend Christ an ear, it would have all been there.

Matthew 12:39-40

With us still staying with Jesus’ hardships we go to the 15 Chapter of the same Book of St-Matthew. Then they came to Jesus, scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem, saying. Why do thy disciples transgress the elders? For they wash not their hands before eating.

Matthew 15: 3-11

Then in the next verse we find Christ’s disciples coming to him knowing that he had offended the Pharisees and made them very mad of what he had just said. But he answered and said, Ever plant, which my heavenly Father did not planted shall be rooted up and perish.

Matthew 15: 14-19

Many of Christ’s enemies was the scribes and the Pharisees used by Satan, trying to destroy Christ as we have find in the Book of St-Matthew.

Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and his disciples. Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses seat. All therefore whatever they bid you observe and do not ye after their do: but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. .

Matthew 23:4-13

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees hypocrites! For ye devour widows houses, and for a pretence made long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation, the same as we still find going on in many of our churches of today, discreaming against God in all his Glory.

Matthew 23:13-16

Here we find Christ preaching one of his longest sermon in the Bible being the word of God, with this being on and to the scribes and the Pharisees. I wonder what kind of a sermon that Christ would bring within most of our many churches of today longer, or would it be the same as we find within the same of today.

Matthew 23:17-27

And as Christ spoke a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him; And when the Pharisee saw, it he marveled that he had not first washed before dinner. Now going to the Book of St Luke we find what Christ had to say after once again going after the Pharisee and sinners.

Luke 11:39-44

Then one of the lawyers answered Christ and say unto him Master, thus saying thou reproach us also. And Christ said Woe unto you build the sepulchers of the prophets and your father killed them. Truly ye bare witness that ye allowed the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye built their sepulchers.

Luke 11:47-48

Christ went on to say, that the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation. It like I was saying I wondering if Christ should preach a sermon in many of our churches of today how many would have already crowed very fore under neigh their benches of venous.

Luke 11:50-54

Then we find the Trial of Christ as in the Book of Mark. And Pilate asked him, Art thy the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, thou say it. And the chief priest accused him of many things but he answered nothing. And Pilate asked him again saying Answerest thou nothing? Behold how many things they witness thee against thee.

Mark 15:2-19

Then Pilate said unto, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him. And to Pilate, willing to answered and said again unto them, what evil hath he done? And with Pilate being willing to content the anger of the people, he release Barabbas one of the worse unto them and delivered Jesus, when scourged him to be crucified.

Mark 15:16-20

Look for part 3 to return soon.

New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 2
By Herbert H Ogletree

With God saying behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well please I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgment to the Gentiles.

He shall not strive nor cry, neither shall any man hear his voice in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victor.

Matthew -12:22-28

During this very time the people was throwing everything that they had at Jesus, this had to have been a very bad day for Christ, as we find once again in the very same Chapter. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets; saying I will open my mouth in parable; I will utter things which have kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Matthew -12:37-38

Then with the people trying to bring this Chapter to an end we find that the people asking and demanding a sigh. If they had only stopped demanding and only look they would have seen.

Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, Master. saying, if we would see a sign from thee. - Christ he showed many signs, if only the people had been willing to stop and look and lend Christ an ear, it would have all been there.

Matthew 12:39-40

With us still staying with Jesus’ hardships we go to the 15 Chapter of the same Book of St-Matthew. Then they came to Jesus, scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem, saying. Why do thy disciples transgress the elders? For they wash not their hands before eating.

Matthew 15: 3-11

Then in the next verse we find Christ’s disciples coming to him knowing that he had offended the Pharisees and made them very mad of what he had just said. But he answered and said, Ever plant, which my heavenly Father did not planted shall be rooted up and perish.

Matthew 15: 14-19

Many of Christ’s enemies was the scribes and the Pharisees used by Satan, trying to destroy Christ as we have find in the Book of St-Matthew.

Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and his disciples. Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses seat. All therefore whatever they bid you observe and do not ye after their do: but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. .

Matthew 23:4-13

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees hypocrites! For ye devour widows houses, and for a pretence made long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation, the same as we still find going on in many of our churches of today, discreaming against God in all his Glory.

Matthew 23:13-16

Here we find Christ preaching one of his longest sermon in the Bible being the word of God, with this being on and to the scribes and the Pharisees. I wonder what kind of a sermon that Christ would bring within most of our many churches of today longer, or would it be the same as we find within the same of today.

Matthew 23:17-27

And as Christ spoke a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him; And when the Pharisee saw, it he marveled that he had not first washed before dinner. Now going to the Book of St Luke we find what Christ had to say after once again going after the Pharisee and sinners.

Luke 11:39-44

Then one of the lawyers answered Christ and say unto him Master, thus saying thou reproach us also. And Christ said Woe unto you build the sepulchers of the prophets and your father killed them. Truly ye bare witness that ye allowed the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye built their sepulchers.

Luke 11:47-48

Christ went on to say, that the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation. It like I was saying I wondering if Christ should preach a sermon in many of our churches of today how many would have already crowed very fore under neigh their benches of venous.

Luke 11:50-54

Then we find the Trial of Christ as in the Book of Mark. And Pilate asked him, Art thy the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, thou say it. And the chief priest accused him of many things but he answered nothing. And Pilate asked him again saying Answerest thou nothing? Behold how many things they witness thee against thee.

Mark 15:2-19

Then Pilate said unto, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him. And to Pilate, willing to answered and said again unto them, what evil hath he done? And with Pilate being willing to content the anger of the people, he release Barabbas one of the worse unto them and delivered Jesus, when scourged him to be crucified.

Mark 15:16-20

Look for part 3 to return soon.

Back