New Truths On Supernatural Finance

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phip 4:13

When Peter first decided to follow Jesus, he was still doing his fishing business on the side. But something happened in Luke 5:4-11;Jesus overwhelmed Peter by giving him a net breaking harvest. What was Jesus trying to prove? He was overwhelming Peter to prove to him that following Him would not make him bankrupt but richer! In Luke 22:35, He asked his disciples, “When I sent you without purse or scrip or shoes, did you lack anything?” and they said, “No we didn’t.” Even when they thought they did not have enought to start off, Jesus provided!

A lot of us are being led by God to do things we think we do not have enough natural resources to embark on. If you fall into this category, today’s word is for you! If God is saying ‘Go’, then His goodness is with you. Sometimes, you might feel like you made the wrong choice. People might think you are crazy. At that point, you can speak like Paul and say, “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. ”

Philippians 4:11-13. Following God’s plan for your life requires some level of sacrifice, but one thing is sure- you would come out victorious.

Do this: Be content at the level you are right now and depend on God’s supernatural supply.FOR MORE OF THIS JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUR CHANNEL PIN IS C004502AA

Back