1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New topsites!

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by gibby, Oct 11, 2007.

1. New topsites!

I just launched a Christian topsites page to give others an opportunity to promote their sites. It's completely free. Feel free to join the list and take a moment to vote for other member sites:

www.christianloungeforum.com/topsites

2. That seems like a real nice idea Gibby!

3. Thanks Gibby. I joined. :D

4. I've also joined. Thanks for the oppertunity.

5. Cool, I approved you all.

anybody else?

6. Gibby, is there a reason why you chose phpfaber? The one I use is Aardvark Top Sites PHP.

7. No reason, really. Just seemed like a nice topsites script and I had seen it in action before. I like the stats feature of it; it's interesting. I like the script you use also and would most likely have used it if I had discovered it before the phpfaber one. :D

8. Ah. ok. :D
    If anyone asks you for a link exchange you can direct them to topsites. I used to have some links in the footer but then there were so many requests, so I thought topsites would be the solution. And it worked. Google analytics shows individual page ranks and my topsites page has a high pr.

Gibby, for Christianloungeforum you could make the homepage links all paid and the one on topsites free. Just a suggestion.

9. Good idea, Jeff. I just need to build my PR in order for it to be worth it.