1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New to the site

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by EmilyB, Jan 22, 2008.

1. New to the site

Hi all!

I'm new to this site, just found it. Nice to have a place for us to talk :D

I'm from Texas, looking to make new friends and grow as a person in the process.

This Paragraph edited by Moderator to Delete link to a site that states it is NOT Christian.

I have been real upset lately about all the bad news, so my new years resolution is to only spread "good news" and have a positive outlook this year. Wish me luck :)

God Bless,
  2. Welcome to our forum!

Everyone here is friendly and you learn a lot of things to help you learn more about God. I'm not sure I understand what you mean about "life angels?" Can you explain a little more?
  3. Welcome to the forum.
  4. Hi Emily, welcome to the site.
  5. Howdy-howdy Emily!:)
  6. Welcome!!!!!!!!
  7. [​IMG]
    I'm from Texas, too! Welcome to the forum!
    I agree with you! Lets spread good news! yeah!
    I'd also like to invite you to Fluffy's Coffee House. Its in the Clubs and Ministry section. Just a place to hang out and get to know people while you are finding your way around the forum!
  8. ...the stars at night - are big and bright...