1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New to the forum.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Sondra Cloud, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Hello,
    My name is Sondra Cloud and I am new to this forum. I love to meet new people. Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!
  2. Hi welcome to cfs
  3. Welcome to the forums Sondra. I hope you enjoy your stay just as much as I have so far.
  4. Hi Sondra, welcome to the forum
  5. Thank you, and I am looking forward to it, amen.
  6. Thank you so much. To blessed to be stressed!!!
  7. Welcome to this forum. May God bless you. May you be blessed by this forum and be a blessing to the rest of us.
  8. Thank you Daniel. Blessings!
  9. Hi, Sondra! :) Welcome!
  10. Thank you so much!
  11. No problem ;)(y)
  12. [Q[​IMG] UOTE="xspinningisfun, post: 375108, member: 4642"]No problem ;)(y)[/QUOTE]:)

13. Hi Sondra. Welcome.
  14. Amen. Thank you.
  15. #17 Benjamin Davies, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Hey guys I just joined your forum! I am trying to start a business selling hand made Christian Guitar Effect Pedals. My business is called GodBless Studio and we really just want to serve Christ with our efforts and money. I was wondering if anyone here might have any connections or advise for me in advertising, or getting started in the market? We are at Gbsusa.weebly.com

Attached Files:

16. Welcome to the forum. I am new here to. Good luck and God bless your business.
    Benjamin Davies likes this.
  17. Hi there, I'm new here too. :)
  18. Hey! If you haven't already done so, post a new thread introducing yourself in the New Member's thread! We would love to welcome you here! :)