New Timeline

Still reading your book, Abdicate. It reminded me of an old question - Pharoah, apparently wasn't a "first born" right?

Correct... leads to interesting paths of thinking huh?

Yes, it does - I vaguely remember that Ramses was first born? Not that this matters, I suppose, because there could have been others (sisters) that died in infancy, etc.

Your section on Samson confuses me. Was he a judge at the time he got with Delilah?

And your section on David, Samuel, Saul does as well.

What are tetrad blood moons? Are they "signs" of these 3 days? Astronomical signs? I do not understand your math. I get 1938 and I get that you subtracted the Queen of Israel (who's name sounds suspiciously Greek) end of reign to Israel's no longer (what?) being under God's auspices? but that was true when they were exiled to Babylon, for instance too. The temple was destroyed again in 70 AD. Then 1948 - one day Israel is recreated. I'm not getting a clear thing here.

And your book is basically saying there are 6 days.

And I'm still not finished. But I am intrigued by this passage on pg.85 (Adobe reader):

Artaxerxes' order... Daniel's Prophecy - CY 3520
Creation Year:
3520 Western Year: 457 BC
The order is given to Ezra (Ezra 7:9) to rebuild the city and establish a government (Ezra 7:25) (which is different from that of Cyrus which was to rebuild only the temple), this is the year of the fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy and the start of that same prophecy concerning the Messiah, Daniel 9:25-27. This happened 1 Nisan 3304 (Mar 26, 457 BC) (Ezra 7:9)
Daniel 9:25-27
"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."
Ezra 7:9
"For upon the first day of the first month began he to go up from Babylon, and on the first day of the fifth month came he to Jerusalem, according to the good hand of his God upon him."
Ezra 7:25
"And thou, Ezra, after the wisdom of thy God, that is in thine hand, set magistrates and judges, which may judge all the people that are beyond the river, all such as know the laws of thy God; and teach ye them that know them not."
In 483 years and 13 days, Jesus is "cut off" (Daniel 9:26) in the Jewish date of 14 Nisan 3787 (9 Apr 27AD).

I'm not quite grasping what is being said here. (Wasn't Christ crucifixtion in 33 AD?). Daniel's prophecy seems important but is it 1st and/or 2nd coming? I guess I'm not getting the logic here. I see the logic to your dating by scripture, I think? I am unsure that your dating is accurrate for the earliest times. It's good but complicated reading and some of it - I would need to see it in graphics.

Tetrad (4) and blood moons are eclipses. Over the space of two years (2014-2015) they fall on both Passovers and both Feasts of Tabernacles. The last time this happened was 1967/68 and before that 1949/50 and before that 1493/94. The one that happened in 70 AD was three years in a row so 6 blood moons, each falling on a Jewish Feast day. In 1967 Israel fought in the 6-day war. In 1949/50 they fought for their independence. In 1492 they were expel from Spain and Columbus sought out a place for them to go and found American which was instrumental in bringing Israel into being. The first set of Terads was also a triple year (6 blood moons) was when the last monarch of Israel lived and she died and her children fought for the throne and lost it to Rome. (HA! I'm a poet, throne/Rome :D) Anyhow, the point is, God said the sun moon and stars were for signs and well, there you go. Every time they come together, something bad happens near by. Obama stated just yesterday that he's pushing for Palestinian state in 2014.

As to my book, yes, I have nothing to write beyond today so the calendar only goes to 6000 years from Creation whether that is the end or not has yet to be determined, but all the signs point to it. And yes, Jesus died on Wednesday 27 AD according to Scriptures. I hope this helps :)

OK I understood eclipse (lunar) - it has to fall on Passover and Feast of Tabernacles to make it "bloody"? Do they have to fall on consecutive years and are you using the Jewish calendar to determine? I take it we are going to have one set of blood moons from 2014 to 2015? If so, what would you say this means?

I am still interested in a more analytical discussion of page 85.

And page 92 - you say Mary had an 11 month pregnancy - which would have been seemingly like a normal 9 months to the folks back home. Are you thinking she hid her pregnancy the entire time because Joseph did marry her. (presumably shortly after she conceived? In any event, I agree that the verse "my son out of Eygpt" was about Jesus but wasn't/isn't it also to do with Moses (also a savior).

OK I understood eclipse (lunar) - it has to fall on Passover and Feast of Tabernacles to make it "bloody"? Do they have to fall on consecutive years and are you using the Jewish calendar to determine? I take it we are going to have one set of blood moons from 2014 to 2015? If so, what would you say this means?

I am still interested in a more analytical discussion of page 85.

"Bloody" because an eclipse turns reder the more it's in earth's shadow. Just a phrase. Yes, they fall on Jewish feasts on the Jewish calendar. I do not know what this set of Tetrads have in store, but that's the point... watch and see.

What would you like to dicuss about page 85?

And page 92 - you say Mary had an 11 month pregnancy - which would have been seemingly like a normal 9 months to the folks back home. Are you thinking she hid her pregnancy the entire time because Joseph did marry her. (presumably shortly after she conceived? In any event, I agree that the verse "my son out of Eygpt" was about Jesus but wasn't/isn't it also to do with Moses (also a savior).

I'm not trying to interpret, just understand the verses. Joseph took her to Bethlehem so he must have married her.

I asked in post#27 - I am not grasping why you quoted Daniel and 2 verses from Ezra - I'm unclear as to the meaning as applied here.

Oh I understand now... sorry. There were four commands given by the vaious kings, but Daniels' prophecy is that from the commandment to rebuild the city, the Messiah would be cut off. The only command to rebuild the city (and not the temple) was done by Artaxerxes. Ezra was given that order Nisan 1 and 69 "Weeks" of 7 years is 483 years. Therefore, 483 years and 13 days later, Jesus is "cut off" (Daniel 9:26) in the Jewish date of 14 Nisan 3787 (9 Apr 27AD).

Just because I have said it on older and gone threads - I thought I would post the video link (5 mins) where the Naked Archeologist interviews an astrophysicist (sp?) Gerald Schroeder who indicated that the Big Bang, from point of origin, did the math showing the universe was created in 6 days.
http://www.youtube,com/watch?v=XGH6ey6c2rQ

If the Hebrew counting (which they have been doing for 1,000s of years) is correct then in ten years the Millennium Sabbath (the 1,000 years of Christ's reign) begins then. However the Bishop Usher method of counting years from adding and subtracting early genealogies is faulted by the historical fact that we now know that often in ancient times entire family names were blotted out (for reasons of treason or evil) and the early Semites (before the children of Israel even existed) may have done this with the records that were passed down. Secondly, there is a difference of 600 years between the Masoretic (not composed until 900 A.D.) and the Septuagint (from around 300 B.C.) just in Genesis 5...which is the more accurate? The earlier Hebrew from which the LXX was translated or the post-Christ Masoretic? Hmmm? And then a third problem arises with the Hebrew word for years...it may not have represented the same length of time before the flood as compared to after the flood (the earth may have taken less or more time to revolve around the Sun). I believe God has set this as it is so that no man can determine "the year" of Messiah's 2nd coming but I could be incorrect.

Just my $.02

brother Paul

Just because I have said it on older and gone threads - I thought I would post the video link (5 mins) where the Naked Archeologist interviews an astrophysicist (sp?) Gerald Schroeder who indicated that the Big Bang, from point of origin, did the math showing the universe was created in 6 days.
http://www.youtube,com/watch?v=XGH6ey6c2rQ

Yes and you can read his determinations in his article "The Age of the Universe"....excellently written and put into laymans terms. Point being that before there was an earth and a Sun for it to rotate before (days 1-3), there is really no way to know if these were not "Lord's days" of 1,000 + years (1,000 being symbolic in Hebrew for any uncountable number...like the Lord being the owner of the cattle of 1,000 hills which actually means ALL of the cattle on ALL of the Hills)...also note the Hebrew counting of days and years (Rosh Ha'Shannah) started with Adam not before him.

And where does this idea of "pre-teen" sons come from? They were married and so had to be at least teens...

Just some more thoughts

brother Paul

Still reading your book, Abdicate. It reminded me of an old question - Pharoah, apparently wasn't a "first born" right?

Certainly was not...and Ramses was not the Pharaoh at the time of the Exodus. Only modern liberal scholars side with Cecil b. DeMil but thats because if they can insist on that claim they know the masses will buy into it making everything not happen until 200 years in the future thus the Bible is on error. Moses did not leave until around 1200 B.C. and Joshua therefore was never at Jericho, which supports their biased replacement myth that the Israelites made the whole thing up to give themselves a history and a name. The fact is Archaeological dating actually places the incineration of the Joshua cities at around 1400 (totally in line with the Biblical chronology) so by moving the whole Moses/Joshua thing up 200 years (to around 1200) this would imply they were not there yet...

They know the principle of psycho-emotional manipulation (a well known and often used propaganda technique...still used all the time today) which says that if you can get a few (or many) people with the appearance of authority (some MAs and Ph.D.s shielding the masses from the opinions of others with equal alleged authority) and then repeat the lie as if it is a fact or most probably so (the more crafty use this approach) over and over then the masses (we all like dumb sheep are led astray) will accept and believe it as true...

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s propaganda Minister once said, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

They simply have applied this principle to Biblical study...this why and how they have millions, even many orthodox and conservative scholars spewing the unfounded misconception that Mark's gospel was written first and more...

In His love

brother Paul

Certainly was not...and Ramses was not the Pharaoh at the time of the Exodus. Only modern liberal scholars side with Cecil b. DeMil but thats because if they can insist on that claim they know the masses will buy into it making everything not happen until 200 years in the future thus the Bible is on error. Moses did not leave until around 1200 B.C. and Joshua therefore was never at Jericho, which supports their biased replacement myth that the Israelites made the whole thing up to give themselves a history and a name. The fact is Archaeological dating actually places the incineration of the Joshua cities at around 1400 (totally in line with the Biblical chronology) so by moving the whole Moses/Joshua thing up 200 years (to around 1200) this would imply they were not there yet...

They know the principle of psycho-emotional manipulation (a well known and often used propaganda technique...still used all the time today) which says that if you can get a few (or many) people with the appearance of authority (some MAs and Ph.D.s shielding the masses from the opinions of others with equal alleged authority) and then repeat the lie as if it is a fact or most probably so (the more crafty use this approach) over and over then the masses (we all like dumb sheep are led astray) will accept and believe it as true...

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s propaganda Minister once said, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

They simply have applied this principle to Biblical study...this why and how they have millions, even many orthodox and conservative scholars spewing the unfounded misconception that Mark's gospel was written first and more...

In His love

brother Paul

What brought all this on?

What brought all this on?

Because the "counting of years" as men do it today (including yours) is unreliable and can be used by others (not you) to decieve and control....did you know the errors of Russell, Rutherford, White, and Camping all grew out of their assurance that they were counting the years correctly? Be careful my brother you have a lot of good sound study in your work but do not be "sure" you are correct in this area...at least note the three reasons for concern I gave...

All the "generations" from sources like the book of the generations of Adam, may not have been brought forward for Moses only those significant for the Lord's purpose (some of his information is from History...the Book of Wars, the Book of Yasher, etc. that being said I of course believe God told Moses what to write in many cases but also led him top these other sources...after all the Holy Spirit saw fit to have him mention them)

The question of the missing or added 600 years between the older source (Hebrew behind the LXX) and the younger conclusions (900 years after Christ) has to make one concerned (if counting the years) which is correct (which do you think).

Then the problem of day/year meanings (especially the problem with creation days 1 through 3 as 24 hours each, 1,000 years each, or possibly more...evening and morning can be transitions from darkness/disorder to light/greater order but phrased for the peoples sake so they could comprehend)....

These three factors (either of which may be accurate) change the timeline going from past to present....

And then IF the Hebrew counting (although it does not count from Christ) is even near accurate and IF the return (the parousia) has to or is going to happen before this Millennium Sabbath (the 1,000 year reign) then that means the man of sin (the wicked one, Anti-Christ) is about to be revealed, and Christ is coming within the next 10 years (which believe me is fine with me) but IF we have already reached the 6th 1,000 years (4000 to Christ and 2000 since) then we are NOW IN THE 7th 1,000 years or Millennial reign...do you see? I am not asking that you agree but that you do understand the logic here! The Lord bless...

Last edited:
Back