1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by jmilly, Apr 12, 2013.

1. hi everyone.
    I am so happy i found this Christian community where I can come and talk to other Christians! I wasn't really raised as a, how do you say, practicing christian - my family went to church on the holidays and my mother every week, but it was more like going through the motions. I had my own self-discovery relatively recently.
    Glad to be here though :)

2. Hi! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is wonderful, loving, and willing to help. I know when I first started going to church regularly (about a year ago) I had a ton of questions. Since being on this site, I have had many answered, so definitely feel free to be an open book. God bless you for seeking Him.

3. Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join us :)
    Make yourself at home..

4. Hello friends,

Welcome to the christianforumsite forum site. Enjoy to stay here and share our views with us.