1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by HappyPal, Aug 6, 2009.

1. New member

I'm a new member of theis forum and I know next to nothing about computers in how to navigate so be patient.:israel:

2. Welcome, happypal. We'll be patient, just take your time and enjoy the forum.

3. God Bless and welcome to the forum . Don't worry .... just ask us and we will try to help .

4. Welcome HappyPal!

Welcome to the CFS HappyPal! I hope you enjoy your time here & benefit from your experience!

5. :welcome::welcome::welcome:

To the Forum. We are glad you decided to join us in growth and fellowship. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

Godbe4me

6. Hi Happypal,

:welcome: to the forums. I can see its been a while since you last posted..Hope all is well..Please do drop in. You can ask us anything about computers in the computer section, there are many people who are knowledgeable and willing to help..

God Bless

7. [​IMG]

So glad to have you,
    and so nice to meet you.

8. :welcome: Glad to have you here at the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

9. Welcome make yourself at home.

10. [​IMG]it is wonderful to have you here with us.

11. [​IMG] happypal I am glad you are here ......Love Jane

12. Welcome to CFS Happypal. So glad you're here. Just poke around and if you have any questions just ask. We have some excellent Helpers here.