1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by gemblm, Jun 23, 2009.

1. new member

Hi I just found this site thanks to chili. so decided to join. i am 66 and live in california. my husband and i work as caregivers. been doing this kind of work since 1996. hope to meet alot of new people on here and find some of the old friends i made on another forum i was on, that is shutting down the end of this month.
    gemblm

2. gemblm - Welcome to CFS. We heard all about the other site shutting down and everyone seeking an alternative place to fellowship is welcome here at CFS. Nice to have you here. :)

Pastor Gary

CFS Moderator

3. Hey Gemblm..good seeing you here at CFS...hope you stick around and find CFS a great site to belong too..AND A BIG OL' [​IMG]LOVE YA GIRLIE!!

4. Welcome Gemblem, I hope you find this forum to your liking.

5. [​IMG]

We are so glad you decided to join with us here. I know you will love it. We look forward to hearing more from you.

God Bless you,

Godbe4me

6. thank you. now if i could just figure out how to get my siggy on here. i take it you don't use photobucket in here? that is where my siggys are. thank you. gemblm

7. GEMBLM!!!!!!!! You made it. My dear friend Praise the Lord!! :bow: That was a quick change far out girl.Gemblm is a very good sister if mine from Positive thoughts.com. She has sooooo much to share. As ya might know PT is shuttin down on the 30 of June.So I invited all of PT here to come n join us here at CFS. They are a fine bunch of god lovin people. Gemblm
    [​IMG]

I threw an extra chili on the grill 4 ya sis
    [​IMG]

Thanks for comming
    Chili out.

WE do use photo bucket sis! :)

8. :welcome: to CFS..Great to have you here as part of our online commnunity..

Hope you enjoy your stay...

God Bless
    Jake

9. Welcome to our family gemblm!!!:D

10. Hello and welcome to CFS.
    GBU Tavy

11. Welcome, welcome, welcome. You will love the site and the people. I haven't been a member long but I sure like it here. Don't be bashful. Just join on in.