1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New member!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by 1smle2dmpls, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New member!

Hello everyone! I'm 23 years old in college. I am trying to get back in track with a relationship with God right now. I've been saved for less than a year, so I'm still getting use to the christian limbo. I was a Catholic all my life until I married my husband 2 years ago, which opened up my eyes to another world. (the Christian world) It's definatley a different lifestyle than where I'm comfortable with and use to. So I need great examples and leaders to help me understand how to be a christian woman! It's hard work I must admit.
  2. WELCOME Dimples :welcome:

Great to have you with us.

We are a friendly bunch and I am sure that you will soon feel at home here.

If we can help you in any way just ask but to get you started please take a moment to look at

To help you get started please read

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site.
  3. [​IMG]

Welcome to the forum! This is indeed a good place to meet people and learn about the Christian walk!
    Stop by the Coffee House sometime, and have a cuppa!
  4. Welcome to CFS sister!:D
  5. Welcome to the Site.
  6. Thank you I feel at home now!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.