1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New member has arrived

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Charity, Feb 9, 2009.

1. New member has arrived

Hi I am new here.It took me awhile to get in. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get in, but I am here. This place looks active and a good place to be. We shall see.:)

2. Welcome Charity,

Glad you were able to get in. You'll find this is a good place to share encouragement and advice with fellow believers.

Many blessings,

Don

3. A little about me. I am married to a wonderful man, and we have 2 children.I have 3 lovely grandchildren. I am a long time christian who loves her Lord.

4. Charity,

Welcome to the forums...Glad to have you here...:)

Jake

5. Welcome from one newbie to another.:)

6. [​IMG]
    This is a blessed site, and may u find lots of encouragment in your walk with the LORD!

7. Thanks for all the welcomes.

8. Welcome to CFS Charity!:)

9. Welcome to the site. You'll quickly learn to love it here. This is such a refreshing site compared to others. Just jump on in and make yourself at home.

10. I am jumping and jumping :D

11. Hi Charity!! It,s good to see a new face here. I think you will like it here:D Im sure of that. Every body calls me Chili. Have fun, look n learn. God bless.
    Chili out.

[​IMG]

12. Hi Chili, and thank you for the welcome.I like your signiture, its cool.:D

13. Hi Charity, Welcome to the forum. Im new too and the people have been nothing but kind here. Hope to hear more from you.

Jonah :fish:

14. To everyone that gave me a welcome, I thank you. When I join a new board and I dont get many welcome's, I leave, for I asume they are not to friendly.I like kind and friendly people, which all of you seem to be here. :)