1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New member from Michigan

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Dante, Dec 2, 2009.

1. New member from Michigan

Just want to say hi. I am 48 and have been studying off and on for the ministry. Waiting for a move of God to continue school and for what he wants me to do. I have encountered obstacles in my ministry pursuit. I was warned that satan would try and stop me. So I continue to look up for help. A prayer from this community would be beneficial. God Bless.
  2. [​IMG] to the forum Dante I am very glad you have joined us ....love Jane
  3. Hey welcome to the forums..

Great to have you here...

God Bless
  4. Greetings and Welcome to you, Dante...

Thank you for taking the time to register at CFS. We know that you will enjoy the fellowshipping and sharing that our membeship takes pride in.

Glad that you are here... Blessings...

5. [​IMG] to CFS Dante. We are happy you decided to join. We look forward to fellowship with you.

God bless,

6. Welcome Dante. Look around. You'll like what you see and the people that are here. A wonderful place.
  7. [​IMG]
    Wonderful to have you here with us!
  8. [​IMG]
    Welcome to the group. Glad to have you here!
  9. WElcome!!!

^Yup. He does that a lot to people. But remember, you got Jesus on your side :D
  10. Welcome, and God Bless you and yours.

11. So glad you found our forum, and I look forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri