1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Member from Australia

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Jandante, Sep 7, 2010.

1. New Member from Australia

Hello Sisters and Brothers,

Jan here. I came across your site yesterday when I Googled Freedom Jesus. I had been chatting with an online friend about freedom.

Thank you for accepting me here. I have had a brief look around and am very encouraged by what I see.

We are retired now and living in a country town in NSW, Australia. We were looking for community after commuting a lot. My hubby Barry's main interest is singing and playing guitar and we play for senior fundraisers etc and give concerts at Aged Care homes.

I do look forward to joining in here and getting to know people.

Blessings - Jan
  2. Hi Jan,

Welcome to CFS!!! Its great to have another Aussie join the forums :) Btw i play guitar at church and i love the instrument to pieces..Been playing for about 6 years now...Im 23....

Looking forward to hearing from you more.

3. Hi Jan,

Welcome to CFS :)

hope you enjoy it here .
  4. Welcome to CFS Jan
  5. Welcome to C. F. S. , Jan .

Looking forward to fellowshiping with you .

Blessings .
  6. Hi Jan,

Welcome to CFS! :smiley10:

I am new here is well! hope you enjoy the forums, I sure have!

See you around here

Ryan T
  7. Thank you for the warm Welcome to CFS.

Blessings - Jan
  8. Could somone please tell me when I will be able to see My Profile, and also others.

And also about Partial Members and Full Members. I have seen members with less than 10 posts Full members, and someone with a large number of posts as a Partial Member

Thank you.
  9. Hi there.... Welcome to CFS. :)
  10. Hi Jan, I have just joined; I am from Perth.
  11. Hi guys, I think the whole of Australia enjoyed the Melbourne cup. Did you guys dress up? Joke :)