1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New kid on the block !!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Lady Karen, Dec 15, 2008.

1. New kid on the block !!

My name is Karen ... aka Lady Karen here on the board !! I am brand new as of today ... I was just was waiting for the ok to start posting & then it showed up today so here I am.

Well, who am I ? I am married to a wonderful man for 30 years & we have 3 adult children - 27, 24, 20 years old + 1 daughter in law as of this summer. My two older ones are on there own & my daughter is the only one left here at home w/ us.

I enjoy making new friends & I also collect postcards { 2,319 ) as of today but each day I get some in the mail so I might have to run a new total from time to time. I also collect teddy bears, key chains & spoons from all over as well.

I am a Christian & have been for 19 years we attend a Church of Christ in the area & we are very active in it too. My husband teaches from time to time & I help with the YOUTH RALLIES & my daughter went from being ah camper to STAFF this year at the youth camp that she has been attending since she was a child so it is a blessing to all !!

So, want to know more about me ... Just ask !!
  2. Welcome Lady Karen...
    we have a wonderful community and so glad that you can be part of it in praising God and learning to follow Christ Jesus more closely...
  3. [​IMG]

It is nice to meet you!
    Hope that you find much friendship and inspiration on this site!:)
  4. thank you very much !!! :groupray:
  5. thank you for the good tips Dusty !!!
  6. Welcome! Glad to see another member. You are new to the forum, but you definitely aren't new to Christianity! I am however, so maybe we can help each other out :)
  7. Welcome to CFS sister.
  8. thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone !!!
  9. Welcome to the Christian Forum Site, Karen. You've been busy--44 posts since yesterday! :israel:
  10. thank you Jon - Marc !!! :groupray:
  11. Welcome Lady Karen! I live in Australia and I must say I really loved your introduction. This website is awesome and I look forward to getting to know you better! :groupray:
  12. Welcom Lady Karen. I'm sure you'll enjoy the fellowship here.

13. :groupray: thank you for the welcome !!! :groupray:
  14. Welcome to CFS..:)
  15. Hello and welcome.

God bless
  16. wow 44 posts! I'm a little late, welcome to the site
  17. thank you for the warm welcomes again !!
  18. Welcome to the forums...

Glad to have you aboard!