1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by blackstar, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I'm excited to be a part of this community.

I have been a Christian since a very young age and was blessed to grow up in a Christian home with a loving family. I hope to grow in my faith here and help others to grow as well.
    JG27_chili and JPPT1974 say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to CFS, blackstar!!

Juk and JPPT1974 say Amen and like this.
  3. Hope you enjoy it on here. God bless you and welcome!
  4. Welcome - a bit drab after Euphemia's post I must admit.
  5. Aww, Arrie...EVERY welcome is wonderful, and important!
  6. Hi blackstar - welcome to CFS! I look forward to some great fellowship here with you.
  7. Welcome! Blessings of peace and joy be yours in abundance!
  8. Welcome! Blessings of peace and joy be yours in abundance!

Oops.....double post...but then i suppose it is double blessings too :ROFLMAO:
    Juk and JG27_chili say Amen and like this.
  9. Welcome Black Star,
    That is an awesome testimony or way to grow up and I am proud of you for sticking with it. So jump right on in and share what is on your heart. Have a wonderful and very blessed time
    Juk likes this.
  10. Welcome!!! :D
  11. Welcome to CFS @blackstar,

I'm sure you will find your way around this forum soon enough, however should you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM (personal message) any staff member.