1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by miaschoen, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I just wanted to introduce myself. I wanted to find fellowship online with other Christians, and this looked like a great place to find it! Below is a link to my blog, which is mostly reflections about God. I am a wife, mother of 4, special education teacher, and currently working on publishing my first book.
    http://lostinmommyland-maria.blogspot.com/

2. Welcome to the forums maischoen!! You have definitely come to the right place.. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck with that first book :)

God Bless
    Jake

3. Welcome to the site! :D I've been trying to get some ideas to write a book for some time. I hope you get to finish yours. :)

4. It's finished I am in the publication process which is a lot of hard work/prayer and trust! I have had a couple of lucrative publication offers and I also have the option to self-publish! I believe God led me to write my book and that if it is his will it will be published in his time. So I am patiently praying and waiting!

5. Oh that's great!! I can't imagine what must go on in publications. I read about all my favorite authors "About Me" in their websites and they all say the same thing. Hard work, trust, and takes a long time!
    I pray you get published :D

6. Welcome to the forums! =) Glad to have you here!!