1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New here!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by idreamofsilence, Jul 27, 2010.

1. New here!

I am new here =) .. obviously. I am pretty excited to have the opportunity to join in discussion with other Christians. I was born again (rededicated my life) and baptized (first time in my adult life) on August 13 2008. My husband and I felt called to go up with one another and made our commitments a year before we were to be married. I initially started going back to church to just help out doing things here and there (at least thats what I wanted to do) but I didn't realize it was the voice of God calling me back to His place (I was a backslidden Christian) I actually didn't believe in anything Christian for a while.. but was then drawn back... long story.. Ill post it somewhere sometime. Anyway.. excited to be here!:smiley10:
  2. Hey! Welcome to the forum! If you want, feel free to post your testimony in the testimony area :) We would love to hear about it!

3. great I will definitely do that. thanks muchly! =)
  4. Welcome :) Sounds like you have a really strong testimony! Other's stories of faith are so uplifting :) Hope you enjoy your time here!

5. Welcome to CFS, we hope you enjoy your time here.
  6. Oh where are my manners? Welcome to CFS! hope you have fun :)
  7. Thank you all! Nice to know ya!
  8. Hi and welcome to CFS!!
  9. You are very welcome here... obiviously. Hehe :)

Looking forward to reading your posts. Welcome to CFS!
  10. :smiley90: Hi I'm happy to meet ya!