1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Here on this new year

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by anglomatch, Jan 25, 2011.

1. I am new on here ,and i love this forum.I am from India a christian and i am lookig to serve him everyday of my life in everything small i can do.So here i am joining a christian forum for the first time.

Jeffin, JG27_chili and RGSpiritwalker says Amen and like this.
  2. Hello friend, im glad you found this site, it wont let you down and the people here are as sweet as cake batter ice cream. I hope u have a good time and also that God uses u to glorify his kingdom God bless! do you mind if i friend you? =)
    JG27_chili and RGSpiritwalker say Amen and like this.
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome pancakes.I do not mind the friend :)
    God Bless !!!
    RGSpiritwalker likes this.
  4. Welcome, anglomatch! I'm sure you'll find this forum to be very rewarding Spiritually!
  5. [​IMG]

A very warm welcome my brother from another mother from way over there [​IMG] Before you get to far in we suggest you go over the new comers welcome package. it will help you better understand who we are, if you have not all ready done so. It will also give you survival tips to this site. So kick back and relax and immerse yourself in the word of God. Wooooo hooooooo!!

Chili out.[​IMG]
  6. I am from India too. Welcome brother! :D
  7. Hiiiii Steve!
    Welcome to the forums!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D