1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Here....hope To Fellowship

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Hopeful1, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Hi, I thought I'd check out this site and see if I can fellowship. There's a fair amount to see here so it may take me a while.

2. Welcome! Glad you're here! :)

3. Hello and welcome to the forum.

4. Thanks. :) Can you tell me where we would go to ask question regarding simple things such as posting / using off site smiles etc.

farouk likes this.
  5. Hi coljoy, how are you doing? good to see you on the forums; God bless His Word to you.

6. Howdy, Welcome to CFS

7. welcome; hope you enjoy the fellowship

8. I'm okay. Good to find a site for fellowship etc. Sounds like a positive place.

farouk likes this.
  9. Thanks. :) Glad to be here.

10. Yes, indeed! Blessings.

11. So am I allowed to ask here, if this is basically a Nicene Creed believing site. I did read the statement of faith but I was just wondering a bit more about it.

12. Hi again; you might be interested in some links I also posted to your profile. Blessings.

13. If I could give my two cents': It seems that the born again Christians who come here would certainly adhere to the great truth of God in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (the end of Matthew 28, seen especially in John's Gospel chapters 13 to 17, in John's First Epistle, etc.).

14. YW.

15. Welcome! Guess you enjoy Garfield! I used to LOVE the comic strips when I was a young girl! :)

16. Hey, I just figured who the cat was....

xspinningisfun likes this.
  17. lol Yeah, I can relate to his attitudes some days. :p He's got spunk. :D Gotta have a sense of humor. :cool:

xspinningisfun likes this.