New guy around here.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by 6string_Jesus_freak, Nov 20, 2016.

1. So I just want to say I'm new here and I've been looking for a place that would be helpful in my spiritual walk with our Lord and Savior. A little background info about me.. 3 months ago i started seeking God again. I had been Christian all my life, but there was a point in my life, roughly 2 years ago, where I strayed away from my walk with God. I refused to accept he existed and no longer wanted anything to do with him... I fell into a deep depression questioning whether life was even worth living. And there in my brokenness I realized that It was far better to have a deep connection with God than go through life alone. And I'm super happy I made the decision, because the past three months of my life have been the best! There is no way im turning back now. I also want to know, What is God doing in YOUR life? share your testimony or let me know the ways you're serving currently. God Bless you all!

Abdicate, loriT, Cturtle and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to cfs 6string_Jesus_freak
    I am glad you decided to join our family here at cfs and look forward to the fellowship one with another.

As you look around Please take a few moments and familiarize yourself with the following. This will help make your time at cfs safe and fun.

Forum policies and procedures
    Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum

Again Welcome my brother.
    Blessings
    FCJ

Cturtle and 6string_Jesus_freak say Amen and like this.
  3. Welcome again to cfs. Glad you could join us. We rejoice, with all of the angels that you have come back to the Lord!

Hmmmm, my testimony or what God is doing in my life..... well, He's reatoring my relationship with my children, taking me out of poverty, and guiding me through all the trials the devil is throwing at me. Helping me get stronger at resisting the enemy, and making me aware of all the devil's lies, tricks, and strategies. Helping me to only speak the Word by faith at all times, and to pattern my life after Jesus' perfect walk of love, compassion, forgiveness, and powerful anointing. For i realize that it is God who dwells within me who gives me the power and desire to do what pleases Him (Phil 2:13, John 14:10)

To God be the glory for the great things He is doing! For.greater is He within me than he that is in the world...1 jn 4:4

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

6string_Jesus_freak and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  4. Welcome, 6string!

6string_Jesus_freak and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  5. Sounds like a song from the 70'S
    Welcome
    logo.png
    download.jpg

loriT, 6string_Jesus_freak and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  6. Fish Catcher Jim and loriT say Amen and like this.
  7. Blessings to you!

Cturtle, 6string_Jesus_freak and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  8. Yea that was my high times. lol

9. Welcome 6string_Jesus_freak !! :D

Cturtle, 6string_Jesus_freak and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  10. Welcome to the site. :)
    I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and 6string_Jesus_freak says Amen and like this.
  11. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  12. YR_hjUH1.jpeg

6string_Jesus_freak likes this.