1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New & Grateful!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Melaine Diva Kiki, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Hello one and all!
    Seems like a great community. Looking forward to getting know you. Wonderful Christian Community is what I have hoped to find.

God's richest of Blessing for one and all!

Melaine

Mitspa likes this.
  2. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Melaine [​IMG]to CFS. May God Bless you in this day of new friends and praise and worship. If ya have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We r here to help heheheheeh.

3. Hi and welcome!

4. Hello and welcome

5. Hi Melanie. I hope you too are richly blessed here and get to know many people.

6. Hello!

Thank you for dropping by with a nice greetings! It takes time to build friendships.. Still this is a rewarding process, all of it's own. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and better, in time.

Sister Melaine <3

7. Hello!

Thank you for dropping by with a nice greetings! It takes time to build friendships.. Still this is a rewarding process, all of it's own. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and better, in time.

Sister Melaine <3