1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Christian Movies

Discussion in 'Christian Videos' started by Craig Dressler, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Recently, I learned of four great Christian movies that have come out or will come out soon. The first which is out now is entitled Grace Unplugged and deals with a daughter and father relationship as the daughter launches out on a singing career. The second movie is I'm In Love With A Church Girl and stars the rapper J'Rule(spelling?). This movie should reach both the churched and unchurched with the Gospel. The third movie is based on a Christmas story by Max Lucado and will be out in time for Christmas. I don't recall the title, so you'll have to Google his name and movie to find out more. The last movie is being produced by the same company that released Grace Unplugged, so you can find out more from that direction.