New Cfs Format

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God is Love, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Not trying to be a hater here, but I liked the old website format better. Am I alone in this opinion?

2. I'm okay with it. Took me a little while to get used to it, and I saw in another thread that there is a way to change it. Yet I've not attempted it.

3. To change it back to original format?

4. bottom left corner is a style chooser. I dont know if you guys can see it but I do

dUmPsTeR likes this.
  5. I'm not seeing it, the style chooser, but I use a browser that many don't, Opera.

6. I use firefox exclusively

7. #7 God is Love, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    I don't see it, I use chrome though. Maybe it is because you're a mod that you see it not because of your browser? Idk how having a different browser could effect what a website shows?

8. I am getting used to it.. As time is passing, I am feeling more comfortable.. I am really not much bothered about the theme.. Previous one was good.. This one is okay.. Who cares!

9. I care, i'm not going to complain though.

Jeffin and Ravindran say Amen and like this.
  10. That's the spirit :)

11. Thank you for your honest feedback and also for not complaining.
    Is there something from the old format that you miss which may be I can try and implement here?

God is Love likes this.
  12. Hey Jeff! I think I just needed to get use to the new forum format, but now I can honestly say I don't have a problem anymore. Thank you for responding though! That was really cool of you and I actually really appreciate it :)

Jeffin likes this.