New Beings

But Severus, while misunderstood, in the end, is redeemed. He does the "right thing". I want to ask what you are playing at but that infers what we are talking about isn't serious. I'm guessing you have already "picked" your Severus and wanted confirmation. And maybe you are lead to the truth. It's a free will world. You choose.

Well, I feel like God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit let me love Severus Snape romantically. :3

Well, I feel like God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit let me love Severus Snape romantically. :3

God gives us all free will. It is hoped that while we make our choices in life freely, that we make these choices, in the light. We are here to learn. Some lessons are harder than others.

John 1
King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God. He is the way the truth and the life.

Polly, surrender your life completely to Jesus Christ. There is no other way for sure. You cannot feel like God is approving your fantasies. Your feelings are wrong. Search the Word of God for the truth because Word of God is Jesus Christ and He is the way the truth and the life.

Colossians 3:4-6
King James Version (KJV)

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.

Whatever you have with this "Severus Snape romantically" is an inordinate affection. According to Colossians 3:5, inordinate affection is idolatry. This is what Paul says about idolatry,
1 Corinthians 10:14
King James Version (KJV)

14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

Apart from that, any other spirit other than Holy Spirit (Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father) is evil.

Your trying to be a Christian is the best choice you've made and don't ever give up on it. Christians have two commandments which are
Mark 12:29-31
King James Version (KJV)

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

So Polly, if you want to become a Christian, then start loving God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and study His Word and abide by it. There is no other way. Put all your trust in God and no other.

1. Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2. Ephesians 4:23
    And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Please choose (your will is very important) to close all doors you have opened to all evil and very specially.." to love Severus Snape romantically".

Repent and ask for forgiveness. God is merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, ever faithful and not only that,

Acts 3:19
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

What more do we want?

I say these things with my own life experience. I was in darkness not knowing the truth and ignorantly committed idolatry and suffered for many years. That's the very reason why I'm sharing this with you. Don't worry, when you come out of your current mind set and embrace Christ Jesus with all your heart, you will cherish your life. I thought I loved God but I was wrong until the day I had a personal encounter with Lord Jesus Christ. The love of Jesus Christ changed my life completely. Now I have hope of an everlasting life with Him. Nothing in this world matters anymore.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Believe in God's Word and act upon it.............that's the key.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

John 1
King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God. He is the way the truth and the life.

Polly, surrender your life completely to Jesus Christ. There is no other way for sure. You cannot feel like God is approving your fantasies. Your feelings are wrong. Search the Word of God for the truth because Word of God is Jesus Christ and He is the way the truth and the life.

Colossians 3:4-6
King James Version (KJV)

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.

Whatever you have with this "Severus Snape romantically" is an inordinate affection. According to Colossians 3:5, inordinate affection is idolatry. This is what Paul says about idolatry,
1 Corinthians 10:14
King James Version (KJV)

14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

Apart from that, any other spirit other than Holy Spirit (Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father) is evil.

Your trying to be a Christian is the best choice you've made and don't ever give up on it. Christians have two commandments which are
Mark 12:29-31
King James Version (KJV)

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

So Polly, if you want to become a Christian, then start loving God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and study His Word and abide by it. There is no other way. Put all your trust in God and no other.

1. Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2. Ephesians 4:23
    And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Please choose (your will is very important) to close all doors you have opened to all evil and very specially.." to love Severus Snape romantically".

Repent and ask for forgiveness. God is merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, ever faithful and not only that,

Acts 3:19
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

What more do we want?

I say these things with my own life experience. I was in darkness not knowing the truth and ignorantly committed idolatry and suffered for many years. That's the very reason why I'm sharing this with you. Don't worry, when you come out of your current mind set and embrace Christ Jesus with all your heart, you will cherish your life. I thought I loved God but I was wrong until the day I had a personal encounter with Lord Jesus Christ. The love of Jesus Christ changed my life completely. Now I have hope of an everlasting life with Him. Nothing in this world matters anymore.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Believe in God's Word and act upon it.............that's the key.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

But I don't understand why don't you understand me now. I always meant that Severus Snape is my crush. Women have crushes on men, and usually the men and women get together and marry then... Without romantic feelings no one can marry.

Subject your thoughts to Christ Jesus. I'm no one to understand you but Lord knows your heart. The Holy Spirit, the comforter, counselor and the spirit of truth will guide you into all truth if you ask.

Matthew 7:8
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

If you ask the same question from ten people, you will get ten different answers. Which one will be the truth? Can you guess? No, don't put your soul in danger by having crushes with imaginations. Look for the truth. Truth is found in the Word of God. Pray and ask Holy Spirit to guide you. Spend time reading the Holy Word. Otherwise, how will you know the truth? You need faith in God.
Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

If you ask the same question from ten people, you will get ten different answers. Which one will be the truth? Can you guess? No, don't put your soul in danger by having crushes with imaginations. Look for the truth. Truth is found in the Word of God. Pray and ask Holy Spirit to guide you. Spend time reading the Holy Word. Otherwise, how will you know the truth? You need faith in God.
Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Wut? What is wrong with having a crush with a fictional character? That's not forbidden.

2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Who said that's not forbidden? I explained it earlier quoting Bible verses. Please ask Holy Spirit to help you in understanding His Holy Word. He is ever faithful and there is no one else who can explain the Holy Word better than Him. He inspired the holy men to write the Word of God. So if you ask Him to teach you, He will do. As I said earlier, He is faithful and never fails. I know it very well. If He can teach me, why not you?Romans 2:11
For there is no respect of persons with God.

All your answers are with Lord Jesus Christ. Go on your knees and pray to God.

Jesus is going to judge us someday, according to God's holy Word. So why not follow His Word and fulfill the plan and purpose God has for each one of us?

Well, I don't want a real life man as my boyfriend or husband. Also, my priest said that it's not forbidden to have a crush on a fictional character. If my priest would be wrong, he would have been fired from the church.

Well, I don't want a real life man as my boyfriend or husband. Also, my priest said that it's not forbidden to have a crush on a fictional character. If my priest would be wrong, he would have been fired from the church.

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Back