1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New and so happy to be here.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by lindalou, Jul 14, 2010.

1. New and so happy to be here.

I have looked for a place such as this for some time now and so happy I am here!
    I did not realize I needed to post to become a full member. I don't know how I missed that as many times as I read the rules. :smiley10: Posting does open things up and I am so glad I can just get from one forum to another. It is the little things in life that make a big difference.
    If being with fellow Christians online is so uplifting, just think what being in Heaven will be like! And, for eternity...who can imagine time, without time.
    I look forward to the friends I have yet to meet and praise God for taking me places, showing me things I didn't even know I needed.
    God Bless.

Romans 8:26
    Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
  2. Yes it is a good forum.
    I find that simply being here is a way to learn.
    Things come up in threads that you didnt know anything about and all of a sudden you know the scripture too.
    Its better than bible study for me lol.
    Love it.
    Glad your happy to be here, I hope you decide to stay.
  3. We are happy you are here LindaLou

God bless
  4. Hello and welcome! You will find a lot of amazing people here. They were definitely placed here by an amaaaazing God :)
    I hope you stay and fellowship! I would love to get to know ya!
  5. Hehe, glad to see you here lindalou .

hope you enjoy the community here :)
  6. Happy to have you here .... Blessings .
  7. Thanks everyone...I look forward to many hours of good Christian fellowship.
    God Bless!