1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Again...

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by CrazyIrishman, Oct 11, 2007.

1. New Again...

Hi my name is Shaun Hill, and I'm from Prince George, VA. I'm 20 years old, and I have a lot of problems lol. I work for Wellpoint(aka. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield) as a Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst. I drive a '93 mustang(with a bad alternator lol) and I've been a Christian for eight years now. I moved to Prince George about 6 months ago from Woodbridge, VA. The reason I made the title, "New Again..." is because I just recently re-committed my life to Christ. I don't know many people where I live, and I need the Christian fellowship, and that is why I joined this forum. :) Thanks to everyone in advance!

2. Welcome to our family Shaun.

3. Hi Shaun,
    Great to have you with us.
    Welcome:welcome:

4. Hello and Welcome, Shaun!

I lived in Woodbridge, Va.! Is Bob's Big Boy still there?

5. Welcome! hope you like it here!

6. Welcome Brother Shaun, I am glad to hear of your recommitment to our Lord and Savior!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

7. lol I'm not sure what that is...I'm going up there today to visit my parents maybe I can check, where was it?

8. Welcome to the forum, dear brother in Christ!!!
    Blessings to you!

[​IMG]