1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Neutral Rating

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TezriLi, Jun 23, 2014.

1. What constitutes a "neutral rating"?
  2. I think Disagree and Informative are neutral. I'd like a list as well though.
    TezriLi likes this.
  3. Thank you!
  4. It shows if you click on your own profile..
    TezriLi likes this.
  5. Thank you. :) However, I can only see how many neutral checks I have, not what emblems (like "disagree" and "informative") are counted as neutral. I am interested in what I give to others. :)
    Huntingteckel likes this.
  6. Green is positive
    Black is neutral
    Red is negative
    Here is what you have given and received:
    rainbow=gay jk it's neutral
    Huntingteckel and TezriLi say Amen and like this.
  7. Wish I had not given any neutrals, because that was not what I intended . . . .

Thank you!
  8. Neutrals aren't bad though.
    TezriLi likes this.
  9. Where dishes out the rainbows. All of mine are from him.
  10. Yes brother, the rainbow is God's sign of the covenant between Him and the earth. To CFS it is optimistic, and so I give you the rainbow, because optimistic means: disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
  11. I'm not complaining, I don't understand why optimistic is neutral, IMO should be positive. I'm not hung up on ratings, long live mitspa.
  12. LOL. Long live MITSPAAA! Yeah, I would make dislike negative, disagree negative, old neutral, etc etc