Needing Prayers and advise.

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by Blessed Beth, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it something I did wrong? Is it anything I can mend? What miracle can happen and is it possible to get out? Any testimony of anyone who has been in this same state? What miracle did they receive? Does God help in such situations?

2. He will answer.

Cturtle and Blessed Beth say Amen and like this.
  3. Hello @Beth Nyahangi,

With respect, you may have received each response with thanksgiving, but you are not listening to what is being said, and applying it. You are looking inward, and outward, but not upward, in faith believing that God is able to do abundantly more than you can ever ask or think.

You may be in such a state of panic, that you are unable to think clearly, Beth, I understand; but, please just trust God, don't try to analyse.

Trust in the Lord
    with all thine heart
    and lean not unto thine own understanding
    in all thy ways acknowledge Him,
    and He WILL direct thy paths.

In Christ Jesus
    Chris

Cturtle and Pastor James say Amen and like this.
  4. We all speak the wrong things and it is very hard to understand, but as I said in my first reply, it's what you say that matters:

Proverbs 6:2 (KJV)
    Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
    Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
    Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. ​

Numbers 14:28 (KJV)
    Say unto them, [As truly as] I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: ​

I'm certain that you've never heard this before, just like me. What you say, and what you image, it will come to pass because you believe them. So to a point, yes, you and I did something wrong, we confessed lack, and lack came knocking. God warned Cain, sin sits at the door waiting for the invitation to come in. Wrong confessions open the door. Salvation comes by belief AND confession too. As I stated, you MUST think, believe, and confess whatever is pure, holy, just, righteous, of good report... that's what we have to think of. Yes indeed, in the physical it is impossible for this to be true, but that's why I gave George Mueller's example - he ran orphanages without government aid or asking for help - except and only to God. Fast and pray to God believing and confessing that HE and only HE will answer you. Then you'll see what mighty works He'll do.

Cturtle and Pastor James say Amen and like this.
  5. Hello Chris, I agree, I read the verses and the encouragement and I must admit, I get stronger, but some thoughts fill me with fear despair and regret. That's why I keep asking for prayers to strength en my faith. I honestly get weak :(

6. How are your kids doing?

Blessed Beth likes this.
  7. Thanks Abdicate, I encourage more prayers. To focus on what's ahead and worry less despite the strain.

8. And according to the word of God, you need to take captive that thought and replace it with this:

Psalms 37:25 (KJV)
    I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ​

Cturtle, Complete and Pastor James says Amen and like this.
  9. More belief and confession... what's there to pray about? It's time to believe the word of God and receive:

Mark 11:22, 24 (KJV)
    And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God...Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].​

10. Greg, my kids are fine, they give me strength each day :) they are such a blessing. I feel I am letting them down, they have no home of their own nor room or school with their friends and teachers :( my dad said he won't house us for long but my mum has assured us of more time as I find my footing. (God bless my mum )

11. Hi again Beth,
    You must build your faith by meditating on the Word of God. Focus your thoughts on Jesus and His promises.
    Revelation 7:17 For the lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
    Peace and love
    James

Cturtle, Greg B, Blessed Beth and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  12. Oh my..

I have forgotten about this verse. How amazing, beautiful, loving, endlessly great is this truth.

Beth, I will be back with more words for you when I have a better chance to sit and write (aka type). Just needed to accent what James has left all of us :)

Cturtle, Complete and Blessed Beth says Amen and like this.
  13. There is a creditor who has threatened me with civil suit :( please pray for me that I don't go to jail :( Lord help that they have patience to know that I am of good faith and can never fail to pay up . :'(

14. Prayers and love sending your way. I pray for peace and your children's future and your family being taken care of. God is always with you, no matter what. Don't give up. ❤️

15. Thank you so much, this forum has made me talk openly about what am going through. I haven't had this kind of relief in a while to know that people care. Please continue praying.

16. Beth - It may not be anything that you did or did not do. Hundreds of thousands of persons worldwide have become victims of poor government management and the resulting downturn in the economy of many nations. If we keep thinking that it is our fault, then our mind will be consumed by self doubt and we will not be able to think clearly and be able to regroup. Let me quote 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NLT) and in this verse, the word 'temptations' comes from the root word that can also be translated into 'burdens'.

We all experience the same things that others experience. We deal with these things as we can, and we ask God in prayer for His help. God always hears our prayers but His intervention is on His timetable, not ours. We can sometimes become impatient but when His plan for us comes together, we will be amazed at the result. His assistance for us may not be something that we could have possibly anticipated.

There are agencies in most world communities that can assist with employment opportunities and financial planning. God has provided these and many other resources for us and these possibilities should all be explored.

May God bless...

Blessed Beth likes this.
  17. Pastor Gary thank you for the verse, it makes me understand that God cannot give me a burden that I cannot endure. I pray that I can hold on and patiently wait upon Him, that I may find an institution that can help me.

18. This is too much, I feel like I can end my life :(

19. Do not say that,
    imagine the shock of those to find you,
    imagine the life you leave your children,
    can anything be too hard, if u were starving in the desert in Africa, or with aids in south Africa, or in war in Sudan, kidnapped or raped or scarred for life,
    so how can you compare losing a house, or someone taking you to court?
    if you are on the bottom which way are you going to go...its all up from here even though here is a nasty place to be in,
    if you are not contacting your local church pastor then how will you receive the help you need?
    Every morning READ GOD'S WORD,
    Every morning PRAY FOR AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR.
    Look up to God in Heaven and ask for help, will He give you a snake?

Blessed Beth likes this.
  20. Thanks Thallon for encouragement, let me just tell you how hard it is. Thallon, I am Kenyan and live in Africa, I know how it feels to lack, it is hard not to worry each day about tomorrow. Back here its a tough challenge when you lack financially and worse still when you owe. Life becomes difficult and people will not give you peace. You wake up each day worried what tomorrow will bring or how it will end. I am in a dark moment, I appreciate others suffer and I know am not any special. Its just that I cannot take this anymore, wish you knew what I am going through. To lack to provide for my own children? I feel so low and worthless :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.