Needing help

I'm here because I've lost my way. I'm looking for true open minded and non judgmental friends that will help me. I've started reading the bible again and need someone I can talk to daily thru email text or fb messenger help answer things. I don't want anyone preaching to me or pressuring me just help me please. And someone that want judge me at all.

I'm here because I've lost my way. I'm looking for true open minded and non judgmental friends that will help me. I've started reading the bible again and need someone I can talk to daily thru email text or fb messenger help answer things. I don't want anyone preaching to me or pressuring me just help me please. And someone that want judge me at all.

Probably unwise to exchange E-mail addresses with people here; why not use the PM service instead.....start a conversation...click on an avatar and you'll see an invitation to 'start a conversation'.
Look around and see for yourself who is compassionate and who is judgmental and go from there.
Don't look for people to put there hand up........'self praise is no recommendation', so do some research and go with people/person you feel you could be comfortable with.
Prayer brings results.

Back