1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Need To Get My Act Together.

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Jesus Freak, Feb 26, 2014.

1. I just got back from the doctors today, and not to go into detail, he put me on more, yes , more meds. I NEED to get off them, but how. After this soda that I bought today, I'm not, I repeat , not going to have any. Not even when I go out to eat. I am going to start eating better. I weigh 251.4 lbs, and want to lose before summer 50. So, you heard it here first. Besides walking, and eating better, what else can I do to get myself in shape? Thanks, and God bless.
  2. Hey brother! I am new to the forums, and I saw your post, so How about checking out this website called biblelife.org. Look up biblelife.org nutrition an you can find some info. Not sure if it's true or not, but I am giving it a try and I havn't dropped dead yet.
  3. Shrink your 'eating window'. Only eat say between the hours of 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM or some other 6 hour period. Don't eat anything within 2 hours before going to bed.
  4. Jesus Freak hasn't been on the forum for a long time