1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Need someone to talk to

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by amylkieschnick, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Need someone to talk to

I need someone to talk to :sad:
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
    As you get to know us I am sure that you will soon make friends in the forum.
    We are a very friendly bunch of folk.
    God bless you
  3. Hey and Welcome to CFS.
    We are all freindly round here, except SmellyCat, You should avoid him :p (Joking).

Hope you Enjoy your stay here!
  4. Hello and welcome. If there is anything that we can help you with, please let us know. Various members of our CFS staff are well versed in numerous areas and are always willing to help our members with their questions and concerns. Thank you for joining our Christian family here at CFS and God bless.
  5. Hi and welcome,

Hope you enjoy your stay here, there are many friendly people to talk to, if you need to talk to someone privately, you can pm me.
  6. Hello!

Nice to meet you! God's blessings to you!
  7. My MSN is in my profile, you're welcome to add and talk. I'm on my computer all day at work, and I enjoy talking to new people.
  8. Hi :)
    I am new here but willing to talk anytime.
    Jenn A
  9. Good Listener

I've been told I'm a good listener. I'm new here though. Just signed up yesterday.
  10. I am new here but i would am looking to make friends, i am here anytime you need someone.:)