1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by freedom07, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Need Help!

I'm trying to create a project with Windows Movie Maker, but no matter what I do it keeps saying it was saved incorrectly. Below I have posted what I am receiveng. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

2. Sorry, I see that is to small to read. I will go and try and resize it.
  3. Let's see if this changed anything?

4. We can click on it and see it, Tom.....
    I save my movies to a folder on my desktop....
    I have made 4 or 5 and have never had this problem.

5. I guess not. I would not even care if this was for me and I would just forget about it, but it's for my wife and a Pastor's wife. There is a large merger on the horizon and this is going to be used to bring attention to those in need. If I ever get this finished I will share where this being used. Thank you.
  6. Hold tight!!! :)
  7. Thank you. My wife came in she wanted to see how things are coming along. I showed her what I had so far and she was brought to tears, even though it's a mess. She is so excited, but she understands that this is NOT the finished project it is just a few things I threw together. I explained I am at a standstill because of a tech issue. All in God's timing.
  8. Oh, how sweet!!!
    She is very lucky!
    We'll get it worked out somehow, Tom!