1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'Business and Finance' started by Tatiana, Nov 16, 2009.

1. need help

[FONT=&quot]Hello, friends.My name is Tatiana.I need help very much. I am live in Moldova.I am married and have 3 children. I do not work now, my husband works only. I learn on photographer to begin my business and work how photographer. But I have no money on the most further education($200) and I can not to buy photographic technics( the digital mirror camera, lenses, flash), with which I shall be able to work.I am tried all variants-I do not know where take money. They said to me, that there is assotiations of the businessmans-christian, which help to begin the business.May be anyone can advise something.Excuse me for this request.

2. Tatiana -

There are many types of assistance available through the website listed below. Please use this website to research your possibilities.

Click Here >>> Christian Financial Ministries
  3. Alo, ce mai face? Moldova, what a wonderful place. You're trying to buy camera equipment for 200 or get more education for 200? If you are trying to better your photography skills, I can give you some ebook that have helped me, and point you to some websites that have great tutorials.
  4. Member needed this camera in 2009. I hope she got one by now.

Just saying.