1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Neal from Virginia

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Photog4Christ, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neal from Virginia

I'm Neal and you're not. :)

I've been married 10 years to my Basherte (look it up!) and have three kids, a boy (7) and two girls (5 & 3). I was born in NYC, but grew up in Maryland. I have also lived in Colorado and in Pennsylvania. I have been in Virginia since 2000. :)

In my spare time I like to do photography. You can see some of my work on my PhotoBlog - (see link in my signature - TheNealDeal.info)

I found this site when doing a search for "Christian forums". :)

See you online :)
  2. Hi Neal, I am Larry and you are not.:D

Basherte- “the apportioned one,” the person destined to be your spouse
  3. Nice to meet you Larry.

It looks like someone's been doing their homework. :)
  4. Is Lizzy Lizard a Spiny Lizard? (On your photography page.) I can't see the head or feet very well, but she looks like the Texas Spiny Lizards that we have living in our Mesquite trees down here.

Welcome to the forum. :)
  5. Welcome to the Christian Forum Site, Neal.
  6. Hi there "Breath". Sorry, I do not know what type of lizard it is.

I captured a lizard once while visiting my grandmother in Florida (over 30 years ago) and had it living in an aquarium. :)
  7. I like photography but I am generally best with a PHD camera.:p
  8. yup it's a spiny lizard, also called a bluebelly thats what we call them in Cali :cool: I am a herpatoligist.

Welcome Neal Im Chili n yur not! Hehehehehehe:israel::D got some nice pics goin on my brother from another mother good werk. Stick around, lotta cool stuff goin on here like grillin Chilis'
    [​IMG] I threw an extra 1 on there for ya
    C ya round Neal God Bless you abundantly
    Chili out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.