National Sunday Law (The Boston Pilot)

Greetings,

http://www.thebostonpilot.com/articleprint.asp?id=177677

It's too late in the day to beat around the bush so I will be straight in this post.

As some of you know, I have shared information that combined current events with responsible prophetic interpretation. One such post can be found by clicking here.

In Rev 13:17, the bible talks about a key event that will bring about economic and political persecution against those who follow the dictates of their conscience. This event will be worldwide but is introduced by by a single global power (the second beast) which is none other than the US. This event is known as the mark of the beast and to those who understand prophecy, we know that mark is simply the counterfeit Sabbath, Forced Sunday Worship (1s day). But before that could happen, the majority of citizens must be convinced it is the right thing to do according to Rev 13:14. That means there must be grass roots campaigns to convince the masses to jump on board with this idea. Well, a couple of days ago, news came (linked below) out that evangelical, Jewish and Catholic leaders are attempting once again to promote the idea of Sunday Sacredness in a conference sponsored by the Lords Day Alliance.

Long ago, God gave man a test: in the garden. He said, "of any tree though may freely eat, but the tree of knowledge of good and evil , thou shalt not eat of it... for in that day you shall surely die" As you know, our first parents failed that test. But now, 6000 years later, God is restoring man into His image, and when he does, there will be a test of loyalty, and that test will come in the form of the Mark of the Beast, or Sunday Sacredness. In both cases, man will have the opportunity to obey or disobey God's commandment.

"And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God.) Eze 20:20

Exo 20
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

http://www.thebostonpilot.com/articleprint.asp?id=177677

Back