1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery reveals the future

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by kwldmn, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I recently lost someone very close to me, and in the midst of my mourning began to wonder how long it mightbe before I could see her again.
    Since God has revealed many things to me over the last 7 years, it occurred to me that he would also be willing to reveal the general time of the great tribulation.

Now I know that some of you are probably thinking that we can't possibly know when that time will be until it actually happens, because of Mat 24:36 which says ... "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

This however is just a false doctrinal belief which threatens to keep the church in the dark until the
    last possible minute.

But Jesus said ... "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall
    be opened unto you (Mat 7:7)"

Although there are other scriptures which further prove what I'm saying here, I'd rather leave it for now, so that I can explain something else.

The first answer I received concerning my question about when the great tribulation will happen, originates from a special number in the book of Revelation.
    You've heard the expression that numbers don't lie, and this revelation is no exception to that rule, and what it reveals can be no less than the light at the end of the tunnel for all of us.

Rev 9:16 says ... "And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand:, and I heard the number of them."

That's a pretty big number, and for a long time now, some of us have believed that it refers to the Chinese army, because they've been boasting for decades that they can put 200 million men into the field, but that was really just one of Satans deceptions to mislead us, so that we wouldn't notice the rise of his true kingdom in the form of radical Islam, otherwise we might possibly have done something to limit Muslim immigration into the West.
    As things now stand though, I believe that Satan's plan is almost ready to be launched.

Tactically speaking, this is a well known move called a feint, which is solely for the purpose of distracting you're opponent so that you can strike without being seen.

I'm no newby when it comes to recognizing the danger of Islam, and have been giving warnings about it since the Lord called me to do so in 2007.

The 200 million are therefore going to be radical Islamists, and if we first begin by determining the
    correct percentage of Muslims who are extremists, then it would surely give us a clue as to when the
    200 million will come into existence, and also the general time of when the great tribulation will
    happen, and after carefully studying the statistics of various countries, it soon became clear that
    somewhere between 13 to 15 percent of the worlds Muslims are extremists.

But there's just one problem with this way of thinking.

If we say that there are about 1.7 billion Muslims in todays world, and then calculate just 13%
    of that number, then it leaves us with a number of 221 million, which just doesn't work, because it's greater than the 200 million predicted by the book of Revelation.

But then God revealed something else to me which really changed the complexion of the whole thing.

The 200 million are going to be an all male group, and there are good reasons for this which I've explained in my work, but I won't go into it right now.
    After eliminating women from the calculation, it would therefore leave us with only 110 million of the 200 million extremists in the world of today.
    It's also necessary to take into account the fact that there would be more male extremists than
    females, because of greater natural levels of male aggression, and that would raise the number to about 132 million.

It's plain to see that the great tribulation just can't happen yet, until the 200 million number
    has been reached, but using information from the Pew Research Center as a guide to the growth
    rate of Muslim numbers in the world, it tells us that there will be about 198 million male extremists
    by the year 2030.
    But that isn't the end of it though, because there's another strong factor which will probably cause
    the 200 million to come into existence even sooner, which is the influence of the antichrist, because we can expect a significant rise in the number of extremists when he appears on the scene.

At this present time it looks like Muslims are fighting against the Islamic State movement in the
    Middle East, but the antichrist will soon change all of that, because 2Ti 3:13 says ... "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

What this means is that the 13 to 15% of Muslims who are radicals, will come to hate us even more than they do now.

The antichrist will unite all of the wicked Islamist radicals of the world under one banner, and if
    his presence increases their numbers by just 3 to 5%, then the great tribulation could begin as early as 2020.
    As you can see from this, it's far more likely that the great tribulation will begin a bit earlier rather
    than later!

And that's where another important factor comes into play, namely the exact number of 200 million.

The Pew Research Center shows us that Muslim numbers are increasing at a consistently steady rate, and when Rev 9:16 says ... "and I heard the number of them", it's referring to an exact number which cannot be changed, or exceeded, which tells us that the end is near, because if the number of extremists continues to grow until it reaches 201 million, then it would turn the prophecy of Rev 9:16 into a lie.

There is even more strong evidence in a PDF to support everything I've said here, and
    you can get it from here.

2. I am sorry to tell you this my friend but you are completely wrong here in your thinking.

Matthew 7:7 is totally without context so that it may be applied to the 2nd Coming of Christ.

Matthew 24:36 is in fact a warning NOT to try and set a date for Christ's return.

The SDA's did this in 1844 and the JW's n 1916 and half a dozen times since and every single one has been and will be wrong.

Since the Bible says that ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS my friend means that YOU do not know nor does anyone else.

3. Far, far too many "christians" spend their energy and efforts gazing into their crystal balls making incorrect predictions about the Last Days, the anti-Christ, and the return of our Lord. Hundreds of books have been published from the 1970s on. Pretty well all have been wrong.

Jesus did not command us to waste time on this divination of watching for omens and signs. Rather he specifically commanded us to -
    And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21: 34-36

This is the directive to us both in the Gospels and the Epistles. Be holy. Keep the faith. Be steadfast and true. Watch and pray. Be fearful of judgment which begins with the household of God. Finish the race. Don't quit. Oh, did I mention pray. Prayer is the key to survival. Don't be a foolish virgin.

Believe me when the world goes bang, and the armies of the world come against Jerusalem, you won't miss it - I'm sure it will be on the 6 o'clock news.

4. Sorry guys, but you are wrong in so many ways!
    First of all we have to remember that the scriptures are not open to our own personal interpretation, but you've each decided to hold fast to your own personal ideas and to ignore scriptures which totally contradict what you're saying,
    based upon just one verse of scripture.
    In the PDF there is good solid evidence from the Bible which proves what I'm saying is correct without contradiction.
    A big problem today is that many are caught up in their own misinterpretations and choose to believe what ammounts
    to empty assumptions.
    That's what the scriptures call choking on a gnat, and swallowing a camel.
    I can already see that we'll just have to agree to disagree, because you still haven't properly answered any of my statements on the matter.

5. Just to be fair, I thought that it would be a good idea to give everyone a better idea of what I believe on these
    things.
    Jesus also said ... If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.(Mar 9:23)
    The reason why people don't receive what they ask for is because they don't really believe, or because they ask for the wrong reasons, which is revealed by Jas 4:3, which says ... Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye
    may consume it upon your lusts.
    You should notice that this says that "all" things are possible to someone who believes, which also includes the revelation of hidden mysteries.

Mat 24:36 says ... But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels ofheaven, but my Father only.

But the Greek word for "knoweth" in this verse is only ever used in certain past tenses.
    What Jesus was therefore saying, is that nobody but God the Father at that present time had the answers to those questions, and even included himself in that statement.
    People who misread this verse are just assuming that no one else will ever know these things, but nowhere in the scriptures does it actually say that.

In fact, after the Lord had been resurrected, what we do see is a statement made by Peter when he said ... Lord, thou knowest all things (Joh 21:17)
    The Greek word for "knowest" in this verse is not just confined to the past tense, but also includes the future, which tells us that all things were known to the Lord at that time, including the day and hour when he would return.
    It was necessary for Jesus to live his life as a man so that he could be our saviour and the author of our salvation, but after he'd risen from the dead, he then knew everything that the Father knew.

But that being the case, we really also need to look at 1Co 2:16 which says ... For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
    Since Jesus now knows everything that the Father knows, and since we also have the mind of Christ, then there is no longer any reason why these things would necessarily be withheld from us.
    This is further supported by Amo 3:7 which says ... Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

As for signs and omens, Luk 21:25 says ... And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the
    stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring (also see Mat 16:3 and Gen 1:14)

The whole purpose of a sign is to show us where we are going, and it could easily be said that we're already
    watching other signs of the times unfold before us. (An increase in disasters etc.)

1Th 5:1-6 also says ... But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they
    shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore, let us not sleep,
    as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

What this means is that people of the night stumble and trip over things, but the children of the day are meant to be able to see what is coming, before it happens.
    Some people falsely believe that this is a reference to the rapture, but it isn't.
    God really does give legitimate warnings in the lives of believers, which is shown at one point in the ministry of the apostle Paul.(Act 21:10-14)
    Paul however, felt bound in the Spirit to go to Jerusalem, and clearly had chosen the way of the martyr, but God still gave him the warning anyhow.

God bless you all.