1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My utmost for his highest - Do you read it?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ravindran, Jan 6, 2015.

1. I have recently started reading Oswald Chambers' daily devotional. Isn't this guy amazing? In just few lines, he captivates us with so much truth! Sometimes I have to read it many times to understand the fullness of the meaning!! Have you tried it? If not, I would strongly recommend it.

2. I do not, but I did start reading "Satan, You Can't Have My Day" by Iris Delgado.

3. C'mon Rav - give us a link :):):). If you are impressed, I am sure I will find it valueable.

4. Yes, I read it, have recently got back into it. Amazing, edifying, great devotional.

5. You always make me feel good :) :)

Here it is - http://utmost.org/classic/today/

Silk likes this.
  6. The Utmost devotional is actually a collection of pieces from Oswald's other writings that his wife put together after he died. Discovery House Publishers has a lot of his books.

7. There is a bio of him somewhere that I want to read.

8. I did like what I was reading. I tried to register but all the usernames came back invalid - is there a trick to registering? It won't even take my real name.

9. I don't know! I have never registered. The daily devotionals are available free without any registration. I have never tried registering.

Silk likes this.
  10. I just have the book (hardcopy). Found in the Salvation Army op shop. You can get free bibles from there too.