1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My stuff

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by Arenlor, Mar 16, 2007.

1. My stuff

http://doumc.com is my church site, it has a forum and chat on it that I'm gonna open source once I get around to it, check out the youth page, it autoprunes old dates, I can send the php and mysql for that to anyone, it's open source ^_^, and I now need to learn how to do the one thing for the adult page that I wanted to do, it's JS so I'll ask on the hacker's site I belong to. http://ministry.arenlor.com trying to get wordpress installed on there, but it does have it's own forum, and a wiki, you're all welcome to join the wiki, the wiki has bible tags
    Code:
    <bible>Rev 1:1</bible><bible ver="KJV">John 3:16</bible> and <bible ver="72">Genesis 1:1-3</bible>
    those are how to use it. The wiki is an open wiki in a Christian context so make an entry on anything you want, your site, your name, anything, but keep it Christian.

2. Good work, Arenlor. I had planned to install wiki here too but after an attack on the servers by hackers, I dropped the plan. :eek: Like the one on yours this forum had been using phpbb for sometime in the begining and later we switched to vBulletin. I recommend it to anyone. At this stage, I would suggest that you find out how well the activity on your forum goes and later consider the paid ones. :)

3. If all goes well I'll just switch to the OpenSource I'm building, but yes, if you wish to, I can host a wiki for this site, I have 1000 gigs bandwidth of which I use about 200 megs at most a month. And an insane 10 gigs of space.

4. Thanks for the offer, Arenlor. As of now I blessed with a small but sufficient account. I see you have updated your site. Its starting to look better.