1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Prayers

Discussion in 'Fellowship Time' started by pastor franszwa, Apr 10, 2013.

If I pray to a god then according to Paul in 2Corinthians 4:4 & Revelation 12:9 &

Job 1:7

I may be praying to Satan because Satan is called the “god of this world.” Myriads of other god deities have been worshiped by man throughout history. YHWH is the Hebrew Name for the Creator of everything. I believe the name YHWH means 'The One who is self-existent; the same and equally present in all phases of time, past, present, and future.'
    YHWH commanded over and over again that we know and call on His real Name.
    1 Kings 8:43 Hear you in heaven your dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calls to you for: that all people of the earth may know your name, to fear you, as do your people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have built, is called by your name. Psalm 145:18 YHWH is near to all them that call on him, to all that call on him in truth. (Luke 11:2 KJV) And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name (YaHWeH). Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. According to Scripture and Yahushua’s (Jesus Christ) own words we sin when we do not use His name when context calls for it.

We are CURSED when we do not use YHWH name!

(Mal 2:1-2 TFV & Deuteronomy 28:15) And now, O ye priests , this commandment is for you.{2} If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith YHWH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

(Exo 9:16 KJV) And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to show in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Matthew 24:14
  2. YHVH ( Yod He Vau He) is an acronym not a name. The Eternal God goes by many names, and is not terribly particular about which one you use, (as long as you are respectful). You will notice that in scripture He is called Lord, Living God, Ancient of Days, Alpha and Omega, etc. Don't get hung up on a name. If you are praying to Satan you need to adjust your theology, because that would be a fairly daft thing to do.
    Lifeasweknowit and Rusty say Amen and like this.
  3. Yes, this is terribly incorrect, my friend. I suggest you do a little more research. The Lord is loving and kind, more so than we could ever comprehend. I highly doubt we are to be cursed if we do not specifically refer to him as Jehovah (YHWH) especially as Glomung stated, God is referred to as many other names of which even Jesus called Him.
  4. At any large gathering, when a child says "Daddy", all of the fathers may turn their heads, but when they see which child is speaking, they know which daddy is being addressed, and the child's father recognizes his own child and knows he is the "Daddy" to whom the child refers. And, if the wrong father answers, the child will frown and say, "You're not my daddy!"
  5. Malachi 2:2
    If you will not listen, and if you will not lay it to heart, to give glory to my name," says Yahweh of Armies, "then will I send the curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have cursed them already, because you do not lay it to heart.

Malachi 1:6

"A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If I am a father, then where is my honor? And if I am a master, where is the respect due me? Says Yahweh of Armies to you, priests, who despise my name. You say, 'How have we despised your name?'

"God require to be feared as a Lord, honored as a Father, loved as a Husband. Which is chiefly of these? Love. Without this, fear has torment, honor has no grace. Fear, when not freed by love, is servile. Honor, which cometh not from love, is not honor, but adulation. Honor and glory belong to God Alone; but neither of them will God accept, unless seasoned with the honey of love."

"Saith the Lord unto you, O priests, who despise My Name," literally "despisers of My Name," habitually beyond others. The contempt of God came especially from those bound most to honor him. priests, as consecrated to God, belonged especially to God . "Malachi begins his prophecy and correction by the correction of the priests; because the reformation of the state and of the laity hangs upon the reformation of the clergy and the priest, for Hosea 4:9, "as is the priest, such also is the people?" He turns, with a suddenness which must have been startling to them, to them as the center of the offending.

If you went into a room full of Gods and you called out, "Hey God" everyone of them would turn around because they are all Gods. However if called out the personal name of the God you are addressing, only that god would turn around.

The true God has given himself a name and it is found in the bible at Psalms 83:18 and Isaiah 42:8. His name is Jehovah or ( YAHWEH ) and it is crucial to use His name in order for our prayers to be heard and to please God. We must also pray in the name of His son Jesus Christ in order to be heard by God for no one comes to the father except through Jesus.

"And ye say, Wherein have we despised Thy Name?" Before, it was ignorance of God's love: now it is ignorance of self and of sin. They affect to themselves innocence and are unconscious of any sin. They said to themselves doubtless (as many do now) "we cannot help it; we do the best we can, under the circumstances." Without some knowledge of God's love, there can be no sense of sin; without some sense of sin, no knowledge of His love. They take the defensive, they are simply surprised, like Cain, Genesis 4:9, "Am I my brother's keeper?" or many of the lost in the day of judgment Matthew 7:22-23, "Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy Name? And in Thy Name have cast out devils? And in Thy Name done many wonderful works?" and yet were all the while "workers of iniquity," to whom He will say, "I never knew you." And Matthew 25:44, Matthew 25:46 says: "Lord, when saw we Thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto Thee?" And yet they "shall go away into everlasting punishment."
  6. You are butchering the meaning of the text to push your own interpretation, IBID message #2
  7. When God spoke to Moses He said "I am that I am, tell them I am sent you". Your point is invalid.
  8. I have learned to test my doctrine with this simple test, if I can find just one verse that contradicts my doctrine then I'm wrong.

Psalms 138:2 ...for you have magnified Your Word above all Your Name.

Phil 2:10 That at the name of JESUS every knee should bow,
  9. Pastor franszwa,

do you believe that Jesus is God?

I am asking, because your comments remind me of the judicial committee I had to stay in front of, a few months ago. Your focus on the name Jehovah reveals to me that you think like the Pharisees in Jesus' time. Regarding the question of divorce, Jesus said to them: "Because of your hardness of heart he wrote you this commandment." (Mark 10:5) - It is this "hardness of heart" which makes people argue with the mosaic law instead of following Jesus.

I don't mean to offend you, and if my words sound bitter, I apologize. But I know that the way you are trying to make other people feel bad because they might be cursed as you write, that this exactly has been the reason for many of my former friends to either become lost in depression or finally commit suicide.
    Please, I beg you, don't try to indoctrinate others. That's so dangerous.

God is love. And Jesus' name can be translated as "Jehovah saves".

Forgive me. But I had to say this.

little flower
  10. Dear pastor franszwa,

I thought about my words above, and I must ask you for forgiveness.
    I did not mean to call you hardhearted. Your words just stirred up memories.
    I wished that I could withdraw my comment above, but I can't .
    So I hope that I did not hurt you.

I am very sorry. Really.

Love, little flower
  11. if I can find just one verse that contradicts my doctrine then I'm wrong.
    I'm sorry, but that is a very illogical way to go about things. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
    If you cannot find scripture to SUPPORT your point of view (would not call it doctrine, you are not a church),
    then the honest thing to say would be "I don't know" or "my view is pure speculation".
  12. Hmmm.....I am not sure of the direction of this thread? But I figured I'd throw some scripture in the mix:

I John 5
    Matthew 28:18-20"...baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:..."
    Matthew 6:-13 "....Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name".
    Luke 11:1-4"....Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name".

I think if we follow Christ's example and prepare our hearts for earnest prayer, God will hear His obedient & repentent children.
  13. Glo, I don't see how that's illogical, I was using a fundamental communication and Bible Study skill of putting what I have heard, in this case read, into my own words to see if I understood what the other person has said, tell me how you would interpret Isa 8:20 and maybe you could correct my paraphrasing.

I quoted a couple of verses, using my paraphrase, to show the fallacy of his thinking.

14. Dear Gene,

I think that you are well educated with bible-knowledge.

Could you please tell me whether you think we should proclaim Gods name (Jehovah or Yahweh), or not? I know that the Tetragrammaton was filled in with the vowels of 'Adonai' and that the correct pronounciation is unknown today. And your quoted verses are very applicable to answer part of that question.

But what about Jesus' words in John 17:6 for example - "I have manifested Your [Jehovah's] name to men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they kept Your word. " ?
    If Jesus wanted men to know His Father's name, then maybe the arguments of pastor franszwa are correct? Then we need to use that name of Psalm 83:18.

This question is quite important for me, because the people I just left argued like the pastor on this thread. I thought that I proved them wrong, and I thought I would never return to them, because they do not accept Jesus as their Lord. But what if that man here is right? What if I am wrong?
    Maybe they did not wrong with me according to 1. Cor. 5:5 ?

I would very much appreciate your answer. Actually I do not have anyone else to ask.

Love, little flower
  15. Dear One,

How my heat aches for you, first let me say, before I guide you to the Scripture and let them answer, because anything that would come from my opinions would be useless, it's Jesus, through His Word, that guides, heals, loves on us, ...you need to be in a church, a Bible believing one where the gift of teaching is active and the pastor is feeding and protecting the flock, lone sheep are easily picked off by wolves! Also, you being single, need the covering that a church would provide.

As for what name do we call Father, ...Rom 8:15, Gal 4:6, ...the signification of "Abba" is papa or daddy, as a child would use to address their father, think about it, how many times did you call your father by his name, his name was reserved for those that weren't inside of his family circle, it would be weird for a business associate to call him daddy, even his best friend wouldn't use that term, but his children, no problemo, in fact it would be disrespectful to call him by his name.

Now in my prayers or when I'm talking with someone that is a true brother or sister in the Lord I will use the term "father," because we are of the same family, John 1:12, I might even use any of His many titles, such as Lord, Best Friend, Wonderful Counselor, Savior, Redeemer, ...you get the idea, but in 27 years of being in His family I've never refereed to Him as "Yahweh," I'm closer to Him than that! I've even fallen to my knees (in my spirit) and cried out in desperation, ...when I've been hurt, or in danger, or in need of counsel or direction, "Dad, help me!' sometimes it's just "Dad!!!" and the succor is always there.

So you see sis, we have a personal relationship with the Father, Creator of the universe who became a Man and died on a cross at Calvary for me!!! and you!!! so run to Him crying out Daddy, His arms are always open, he's never too busy, never perturbed at our intrusions, His love for us is unfathomable to us on this side of heaven, so jump in, the water is fine.

As to what Jesus said about manifesting the "name," is a reference to Ex 3:14 when He said His name for the Children of Israel was "I Am," haw-yaw', ash-er', haw-yaw in the Hebrew and eg-o' i-mee' in the Greek, ...I Am is an incomplete sentence, many years later He finished His sentence to the Children of Israel after He had brought them into the Promised Land as promised in Ex 3:14 when He proclaimed, I Am, ...the Life, I Am, ...the Bread, I Am, ...the Truth, I Am, ...the Resurrection, so on and so on, ...got that sis? That is why the Pharisees we going to stone Him because He said , before Abraham was I Am "eg-o' i-mee'," they knew He was calling himself God.

By your own admission the people you left didn't believe Jesus to be God, that means they are not born again, they are not a part of God's family and they are damned if they don't repent and acknowledge Jesus as God. So, let's use the Word to break this hold they have on you, Jesus said we will know the Truth and the Truth will set us free, they believe there is only one God, now I'm assuming they are JW's, yet they have changed John 1:1 to say the Word was a God, first of, there is not the definite article in the Greek language so they have invented that for their translation, but an even bigger problem is they have created another God, the God of the Old Testament and now a god for the New Testament, no, the Jehovah of the Old Testament is the same God in the New Testament, look at Num 23:19, God hasn't changed His mind, so, practically, for you, claim your adoption, Rom 8:15, Eph 1:5, appropriate that into to you life, man does not live by bread alone, but by every word from the mouth of God, then the next time the fiery darts from the enemy are shot at you,you have put on the armor, the battlefield is our mind, the helmet of salvation is our protection and the sword, symbolic of the Word of God, Heb 4:12, is our offensive weapon, use it, that's what Jesus showed us in His temptation, He spoke out loud quoting Scripture, that is how we become overcomers, ...back to our friend Isa 8:20, to the Law and the Testimony, if they don't speak according to that there is no light (for the word light, daybreak would be more appropriate, but more correctly in the French Bible it's translated aube, that time of the morning when the sky is turning from black to purple, so in actuality there isn't the tiniest hint of light in what they are saying) in them.

So I think you can see they don't have any right to use our Father's Book to try and pronounce a curse on you, it's just their vain imaginations, they are the one's that are cursed and in satan's grasp.

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in me/you/us, than he that is in the world. 1 Jn 4:4

Father bless you sis,

Rumely, Dirtyrottensinner and little flower says Amen and like this.
  16. Dear Gene,

thank you so very much. I am so very thankful that you answered and explained.
    I'll learn your arguments so that I know them for myself.
    I don't trust people anymore, thus I won't go to any church.
    But I have my bible and, most important I have Jesus.
    He is so good and loving! I can't wait to see Him face to face.

You are a wonderful teacher! May our Father guide you, dear Gene.
    Love, little flower
  17. Little flower, would you mind telling us which 'cult' it was you ran away from? Lifeasweknowit is an ex-Jehovah Witness; maybe she can help you mend some of your distrust?
  18. Dear Dirtyrottensinner,

I don't want to write it, because I know that I am a threat for them and they are watching me. Although nobody speaks to me, they seek for evidence to ruin my reputation. They want to prove that I am not trustworthy, so that everything I could possibly expose to the public would seem to be nonsense.

Like many of my colleagues, I am working as a model. So I appear on public catalogues. I know that they are trying to use this against me. Although I only make shootings for decent clothes, they question it. I just do my work and then I go home. I don't want anymore contact to people.

I am sorry, I did not want to disturb your site.
    Maybe you can remove all my comments and I will vanish.

Love, little flower
  19. Dear Dirtyrottensinner,
    I did not mean to sound so rude. Would you please forgive me my reply above?
    I am really not very good in posting.
    I am the dirty- rotten-sinner, not you.
    Love, little flower
  20. I am really, truly, deeply sorry for those harsh words, dear Dityrottensinner!
    Please, please, please forgive me! I did not mean it that way.
    I wished you would understand. I would like to help to free all those who are still under their control, but I just can't! They have influence and they appear very trustworthy, and they know how to isolate their members from the rest of the world. And when someone breaks out they make sure that this person will be seen as a wicked one. Someone who does not love God.
    But they are wrong. I don't want to be wicked. I have made so many mistakes, but I love God.
    I wished you would believe me.
    Well, anyway, I don't know what more to say, or how I could convince you that I am sorry.
    Maybe some day you'll understand.
    Love, little flower