My Mom Was Abusive With Me. Can I Do This To Her? Please Helppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.

Colossians 3:20, Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

Show respect to your mother and do exactly as she says. That she has lashed out as she has shows that she is not coping, your heart should go out to help her. She has looked after you your whole life and for you to judge her as you are is very short sighted. Whether she is wrong or right is irrelevant. The condition to honouring is her being your parent.

Proverbs 13:24, Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.

Your mother disciplines you because she loves you. Even if it is not the best methods. You will grasp this one-day when you have kids.

Deut 5:16, Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God commanded you, that your days may be long, and that it may go well with you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

Note that God is saying you will live long and it will be well with you.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21, If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

I include this verse only to show you that God considers a stubborn and rebellious child to be very evil.

Thank God for your mom, respect her and lead by example for your younger brother by turning the left cheek. It does not matter who is right or wrong, see it as an opportunity to shine for Jesus. It was NOT Jesus's fault that we needed punishment yet He took it for us. Think about that. Honour God by honouring your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back