1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Happy Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Yeah, you read that correctly. I am going to post happy things that are going on in my life. And you can too.

I am having a happy day today cause I love my life, and my family. And of course I love my GOD I love you guys too here on the forums.
  2. i'll be reading your post then :) Christian who are blessed can be a blessing to many too...

3. Why thank you my new friend. I will TRY and post everyday. Maybe you should watch this thread to follow me.
  4. I'm happy that I got at least one person who wants to read my happy thread.
  5. just quote me when u post :)
    and just sometimes il b busy and read it late ;) that's ok with u right?
  6. You read it whenever you get a chance. There's no hurry.

7. I am having a happy day today again. Yay. It's rainy outside, but that's not going to stop me from having a happy day today.
    ixoye_8 likes this.
  8. rain is like shower of blessing ;)
    ixoye_8 likes this.

9. Yes , it is. I am having a happy day today. Going to be going to bowl tonight on my bowling league. I am really excited about this.
  10. You are so happy it makes me happy as well! Go on you tube and listen to Oh Happy Days! Sing it loud...
    ixoye_8 likes this.
  11. I am happy right now. Just loving life more than you will ever know.
    ixoye_8 likes this.
  12. Really happy to hear it may many more days be so happy!
    ixoye_8 likes this.

13. Oh, Brother Paul, iwill be happy. Now that I have Him by my side.
    ixoye_8 likes this.
  14. ixoye_8 likes this.
  15. im looking at the positive side of my life... tho sometimes its hard.. u know i have to be away from my family to work abroad and its really lonesome to be alone.. i feel bad about my country, why the government is so corrupt that it cant provide jobs or it does but the compensation is not even enough to feed yourself for the whole month...its not a Christian way to complain...i know that... i should not. because anyway, my God is providing everything I need and I am thankful for that...

16. We shouldn't complain about anything. We all need to be thankful for all we've been given. And I know God will help you to be positive. And me too. If you need advice, I will be here for you to chat.
  17. Hey, @gracepinay I am happy but tired. Finally today we're getting our dishwasher fixed. Got the part a few days ago. Yay
  18. thats nice :) im manually washing my dishes.. anyway im alone lol... sometimes i dont use plates.. i ate bread fresh from plastics lol
    AllieWi likes this.
  19. I am happy even though this dang storm is rolling through here. It's named Vulcan. The weather channel names winter storms like they name hurricanes. Weird, huh? It will wrap up tomorrow morning sometime. Then the cleanup can commense.
    AllieWi likes this.
  20. I'm happy just to have a good paying job and to be blessed to be apart of a great forum.
    AllieWi and Jesus Freak say Amen and like this.