1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My father is under evil influence i just know it

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Littleone, Feb 13, 2010.

1. My father is under evil influence i just know it

My father has known my mother since he was 9 years old, they married at 22 and dated all throughout middle, upper and college years. Now all of a sudden he told my mom that he is thinking about getting separated because he's never "felt fufilled," which is absolutely ridiculous! He has three beautiful children who have not given him hardly any trouble. My mother has stood by him through thick and thin. She was there to support him when his own mother and sisters/brothers refused ot speak to him for 12 years!! When he went into buisness for his medical practice, and his buisness didnt' work and we were in danger of nearly going bankrupt, my mother held the family up! She supported us and and supported him. He has a wonderful wife and children and he doesn't see that??? Im extremely angry/ dissapointed at him and at the same time I feel sorry for him because he is confused...Doesn't he know that MARRIAGE CANNOT AND WILL NOT FUFILL YOU! ONLY GOD CAN FUFILL YOU. He is the one who taught me the principles of the Bible and he can't even see for himself the trap he has fallen into. Blind to his own life. It's just satan, that's all it is. Now my mother told me that apparently a woman is involved and he is still married! That is nothing but the devil. He needs prayer, pray for him to know the true meaning of fufillment...also now he is apparently questioning God and the bible and his faith is in trouble. Isn't that convenient...that nothing but the devil.
  2. How horrible that must be for you and your family!
    I will put you on my prayer list! You are loved!!!!!!!!
  3. Praying for you and your family
  4. Littleone satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, he's a master at it, he also blinds people to the truth because he is such a liar and unfortunately your father would appear to be under his influence at present.
    Remember we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalites and powers however remember that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.
    My heart goes out to you, your mother and siblings and I pray that you all will know that The Lord holds you all close to Him His arms are round about and underneath upholding you. Im so sorry you are all going through this tough time ...we serve a mighty God and there is nothing too hard for Him so I lift you and yours in prayer and pray that The Lord will do a mighty work within your father and turn the whole situation around that He may have the glory.
    Hang in there my sis ..I love you and feel your pain, just keep looking to The Lord and trust Him, He will never dissapoint you.
  5. I am terribly sorry to hear your situation. I will pray for you and your family.

As a fiancee about to get married I must thank you for reminding me:

A sad situation I know. But a beautiful reminder for me. Thank you so much.
  6. satan has taken his eyes from the truth.keep at him.
  7. LittleOne -
    you have been in my prayers.
    Please let us know how you have been and what's been happening. You truly are loved <3
  8. Amen and Amen. My prayers are with you and your family Littleone.

God bless you, Cheri