1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Disney Skills

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Polly, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Well, I have a drawing hobby, and one day I decided to draw a Disney version of myself. It almost worked though... And I don't know how to draw shadows, but these eyes are quite Disney though.

What do you think? :3

I had to upload it here because the image linking doesn't work now.

Attached Files:

2. Thanks. :3
  3. no problem
  4. Nice Polly! Drawing seems simple but it is so difficult to get something that looks right!

You did well with the green.
  5. Thanks :D And yeah, my favorite color is green. :3
  6. That's beautiful, keep up the good work.
  7. What program did you use?
  8. Paintbrush?
  9. You can post now?
    I was going to tell her about Gimp if she has a graphics tablet for her computer. That way she can do shading and everything if she wants to.
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  10. It's working from my phone but not any computer.
  11. I like it Polly.
  12. Man. I need a capacitive pen for my tablet! The only apps available for my tablet that I like are Microsoft paint, sketchbook and sketchables. I wish they would make Corel paint and artrage available.
  13. Thanks for the recommended apps/ programs bc I'm an artist too c=
  14. Very good.

I'm pretty inept myself. Sometimes I can make very minor changes to something but usually although I can see I'm going wrong, I can't see how to correct my mistakes. I'd be quite capable of doing what the person in this did...

Software wise and broadening things a little. I'm on Linux and the 2 most useful bits of software for dealing with images I've found are GIMP (which I mostly just use for changing contrast, resizing, etc. of photos but it can do loads more) and ImageMagick although I think that's perhaps more useful for batch work or (as I did when I ran a web site that could make music scores from abc on the fly - the php script called it to trim white space) automated processes.
  15. You are really good! I like it!
  16. Can I post my art? C:

I drew Felix from wreck it Ralph.

Attached Files:

17. autumn oddity and Where is the Messiah say Amen and like this.
  18. Here's one I did in photoshop. It's just a pic I took in hawaii, then another pic of me climbing a ladder, and some other random pics that I took all combined

Heart_for_Christ likes this.