My calculations leading to 2020.

I believe that believers are given some indication of God`s times. I will set out my thinking in stages so you can respond, if you desire to a particular point.

1. We are NOT in darkness. I believe we will know closer to the time.

`...you yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night,.....but you, brethren are NOT in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are sons of light...` (1 Thess. 5: 1 – 5)

`...exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

2. The Day of Atonement – 10th of Tishri.
This is Israel`s most important day of the year. Thus I believe it is when they will start their sacrifices.

....I..............X.............2,300 days.......................................I.....>

.................10th Tishri................................................................>

`“ How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices & the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary & the host to be trampled underfoot?” And he said to me, “For 2300 days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”` (Dan. 8: 13 & 14)

I see that the 2,300 days includes –

• the sacrifices starting – 10th Tishri.

• the host being trampled – midway through the Tribulation.

• the sanctuary cleansed – when the Lord comes to deliver Israel.

3. The Cleansing of the Land – 7 months.

....I....220days..........X.............2,300 days.......................................I.....>

.........................10th Tishri................................................................>

220 days = 7 months & 10 days.

`For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.` (Ez. 39: 12)

After the Russian Federation is dealt with by God on the mountains of Israel, then Israel will cleanse the land of bodies etc. This will take seven months. Then, I believe, they will desire to start their sacrifices to God.

`Then they will know that I am the Lord.` (Ez. 38: 23)

4. The months for the beginning & end of the tribulation.

....I......220.......X.............2,300 days.......................................I...........>

....Adar....10th Tishri........................................................Shebat.........>

Now we can place the beginning & end months on the timeline – Adar to Shebat.

Now we need to work out the year. And this is possible because of a very interesting event that happens in Israel`s calendar nearly every three years.

5. The years – of the beginning & end of the tribulation.

....I......220.......X.............2,300 days................................I......30......I.....30....I...15th .........>

....Adar....10th Tishri..............................................Shebat.....Adar 1.....Adar 2...New Year.. >

The 30, 30 & 15, are related to the 1, 290 & 1,335 days of Daniel 12: 11 & 12. (the 15th is the Feast of Tabernacles)

After the month of Shebat comes the month of Adar. And every three years or so Israel has a double Adar month to come in line with its feasts & the Solar calendar. Thus there are two months of Adar before the New Year. They are called Adar 1 & Adar 2. The second Adar, (Adar 2) is the recognised month for the time of rejoicing over deliverance from their enemies.

So, we ask ourselves which years, in the future do these double months of Adar occur? According to the Jewish calendar the double Adars are in

• 2016, 2019, 2022 – all these do not give time for a 7 year tribulation.

• 2024, 2027, 2030, 2033, (etc) – my choice is 2027 (& I have more details for this, (month & day)but that would require more steps. Thus I will leave that for another thread.)

So if the end of the tribulation is, as I think, 2027 then the beginning would be 2020.

Thus I believe 2019 & 2020 is a very important time for believers awaiting their Lord.

Obviously we haven`t long to wait & see.

What are your thoughts?

Note – Israel`s months.

1. Nisan (Mar/April) 2. Iyyar (April/May) 3. Sivan (May/June) 4. Tammuz (June/July)

5.Ab (July/August) 6. Elul (Aug/Sept) 7. Tishri (Sept/Oct)

8.Marchesvan (Oct/Nov) 9. Kislev (Nov/Dec) 10. Tebeth (Dec/Jan) 11. Shebat (Jan/Feb)

12. Adar (Feb/March)

Back