My Best Christmas Present

Hi All,

Here in Australia it is now Boxing Day, but for many of you on the other side of the world it is still Christmas Day. I hope you are having a great day as you celebrate our Savior's birth.

For me, Christmas always has a very special touch. I was saved 36 years ago on 21st December, and received the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at a Christmas midnight service a few days later. Definitely the best Christmas present ever!

blessings,

Lynn

IT don't get no better than that REV!! That is the ultimate gift. From GOD it came. Perfect Perfect Perfect. Jesus is my best present also. Just imagine.........The Creator giving you the most perfect treasured gift of ALL time....................HIS SON JESUS.................................CAn ya feeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll the loooooooooovvveeee???????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY GOD

O boy Godspeaks ..............I am excited:D indeed this is wayyyyyyyyyyy better than roasted chili's on an open fire. mmmmmm

When I was a little girl, I got a brown teddy bear for Christmas..I did everything with that bear..well almost everything, hehehe.

Back